Chapter 25- Childish sleepover games

Începe de la început

"Sorry Hanji, we have to go" I look up to see Ymir, Connie, Sasha, Reiner and Bertolt stand up. 
"Yeah sorry  Hanji, Levi, it's  been nice but we have work tomorrow" Levi nods and Hanji huffs. 
"But it's Saturday tomorrow!" Hanji whines. 
"Yeah well the office is open on Wednesdays, Connie and Sasha's restaurant is open and so is Reiner and Bertolt's store" Hanji nods and Levi stands up to show them out. I smile at everyone who is left and pick up Azul. 
"You staying Eren?" I see Marco looking at me. I smile and nod. "Of course" I giggle and everyone joins. 

Lev walks back in and Hanji gets us all is a circle, "What games do you play Hanji?" I say excited. Nobody else seems excited.
"Well! I have a few you see! I normally just get everyone to play truth or dare but that's petty boring after all everyone but you has told  secrets.... um... i got everyone to play seven minutes in heaven last time, everyone was too chicken to do anything so that was pretty boring. Pocky? I've done that a few times, I put a box hidden in everyone's house" I'm confused... what's pocky? 
I look around at people. 
"What's pocky?" Some people looked shocked, others are giving me a sympathising look and others are just smirking. 
"Oh! Do you want to try the pocky game?" She says. 
"Well no.... i don't know what it is!" I say and she rolls her eyes. 
"It's chocolate on a breadstick, you get to eat it!" She smiles. 
"Chocolate?" She nods excited. 
"You wanna try?" I nod quickly, I don't get to eat much chocolate with the diet regime I'm on. 

"Hanji don't he's clearly clueless" I hear Lev say next to me. I look at him confused. "Clueless about wh-"
"Lev he just want's chocolate don't you Eren!" She chirps and i nod smiling. I hear Lev sigh and look at me. 
"Don't say i didn't warn you okay?" He says pointing a finger at me. "Why wou-" 
"EREN, HERE" I see Hanji hand me a stick. 
"Turn to Levi" I hear Hanji say. I look at her confused. "Why?"
She gives me a creepy smirk. "You get to eat the pocky, just with someone else, you share it" I nod. 
"Okay" I go to break the 'pocky' in two but i hear a scream. "Eren stop!" I growl and turn to Hanji. 
"HANJI I JUST WANT CHOCOLATE" I whine and she sighs. "Jean, Marco, show Eren how to pocky game works" I see both of their faces go red. 
"N-No!" Jean shouts and Marco just sits there quietly. "Why are you red?" Jean looks at me. 
"You haven't clicked yet?!" I shake my head lightly. 
"UGH FINE, ERWIN" Hanji says and Erwin walks over taking a pocky stick and gently placing the end in between their lips. Hanji does the same and I feel myself heat up. Do I have to go that? Be that close to a person?! Erwin and Hanji start biting the ends of the Pocky and their faces get closer together. They keep eating until they both reach the middle. Erwin moves his teeth about a millimetre away from Hanji's mouth and bites the stick. I feel my cheeks burn up. 
"See Eren, Erwin won because he got the m- Oh my little mermaid boy is red!" She giggles and I hand her the stick of pocky back. 
"I-I don't want to anymore!" I say covering my cheeks. Hanji gives me the pocky back. 
"Nope! You agreed to!" I whine and Petra shouts from across the room, 
"Eren just do it already!" oh no I'm being a burden! I whine and Hanji sighs, she walks up and takes the pocky before putting it in the end of my mouth and keeping it shut with her hand. I hear a yelp as I see Hanji grab Levs hair and pull him in front of me.

Levi's P.O.V

I struggle against Hanji, how strong is this girl?! I hear Eren whine and try and get away from Hanji until she moves over and whispers something in his ear. He takes the pocky out of his mouth...What the hell? 
He stops moving and stares at me before looking back at Hanji who is just smirking. He chuckles before glancing at me again. 
"Really?" She nods. 
"Mhmmm, it's only something I know, but now I've told you, you need to do this" She smirks and he turns to me. I go wide eyed and shake my head. He grabs my legs and pulls me close to him. I yelp and hear someone wolf whistle. I grab Erens ear and squeeze it. He flinches but doesn't let go. He pulls me into his lap and I feel my face go red. 
"Oh Eren definitely tops!" I hear someone laugh and I flip whoever it was off.
"Lev" I hear Eren whisper. I look up and whisper back. 
"What the hell did Hanji say?" I whisper only loud enough to hear. He smirks and moves the hair out of my eyes. 
"Oh nothing~" He smirks. "Just do this okay I need to prove something, I also have no choice do I?" He whispers again. 
"Guys stop whispering we can't hear!" I hear Erwin shout. I turn to Eren and grit my teeth. 
"F-Fine but you have to tell me what shitty glasses said" I glare and he nods. He picks up the pocky and people cheer. 
"Levi has done this before I'm surprised he's this nervous!" I hear Jean snort. I send a glare in his direction and I feel a hand grab my chin and turn my head. I see Eren with the pocky in his mouth. I feel the red reach my face and Eren pulls my face closer. 
"I hate you so much right now" I whisper through gritted teeth. 
"Huwwy up I want chwocwate" He says barely audible through the stick and I sigh before gathering the courage to get closer. 
Apparently I was being to slow and Eren cupped the back of my neck and before I knew it I had the end of the pocky stick in my mouth. I feel my face get even hotter as Eren starts to eat the pocky. 
If I have to do this I'm going to win that's for sure! I eat the pocky as well and I look up to see Eren's face right in front of me. I freak out and go to pull away but Eren loves his grip on my head forward until... wait... TOO CLOSE HOLY SHT 
I bite on the pocky and quickly pull my face back to see Eren still had pocky... he won. I glare as he keeps the pocky outside of his mouth with a smirk on his face. I glare at him... I'm winning. I lean forward and grab his neck. I hear everyone gasp as I pull him into a quick peck and I take the pocky from his mouth. I smirk as I take the pocky out of my mouth.
"Well.. looks like I won huh?" Eren smirks. 
"Well played, but" He snatches the pocky before putting it in his mouth. 
"I want chocolate" He eats it and we turn to everyone else seeing them shocked and wide eyed. I feel myself instantly go red but that stops when I feel someone grab my arm. 

"Hey Levi, want to know what Hanji said?" I nod suspiciously. 
"She actually told me two things, I'm only sharing one" He smirks before grabbing my waist and a weird sensation goes through my body. No... she didn't. I quickly try to speed away after realising but Erens grip on me tightens. I look up at him after glaring at Hanji who is already laughing. 
"Please, don't!" I say before trying to move again but he moves his fingers slightly and I cover my mouth in attempt to hide that my waist is where I'm the most ticklish, I'm so ticklish on my waist it should be a crime. He smirks before ticking my waist. I squirm with my hand over my mouth but he pins me to the ground before tickling both sides and I can't stop the fact laughs are leaving my body. I hear other people laugh along and I keep my mouth covered as I'm trying to kick Eren away from me. I manage to kick his chest and his hands leave me. I scramble to my feet and run to the other side of the room. I hear everyone laughing as I catch my breath.
"Damn Brat..."

~Time Skip because why not~

It was getting late and I don't know when it was decided but everyone decided to stay at my house. Much to my displeasure I must add! 
Jean and Marco kissed, I wouldn't admit it but god I've waited too long for them to kiss. I'm not obsessed like Hanji and Petra but I do think they should be together. They were roped into pocky, Me and Eren sat with Azul feeding here every so often and me nearly falling asleep on him about 7 times.
"Can I sleep yet?" 
"Leviiii" I sigh, 
"You guys can have the free roam of downstairs just let me sleep, please?" I ask genuinely tired and Krista looks at me like I'm crazy.
"Holy crap did Levi just say please?" I roll my eyes and hear a yawn from behind me. 
"Can we please just sleep already?" I turn to see Eren lying on the floor. 
"Yeah" I add. Erwin motions to the stairs. "You two go ahead, we'll look after Azul" I nod and slowly walk up the stairs. 
"Waaait, Lev where am I sleeping?" I shrug. 
"Wherever you want" I walk upstairs and hear steps behind me. I reach my room and open the door to hear steps still behind me. I turn around to see a really tired Eren trudging behind me. 
"Where are you going?" I ask and he shrugs. 
"I wanna sleep with you, I want to cuddle, where everyone else cant make fun of me" He yawns before taking his shirt off and lying on my bed. I feel my cheeks burn but nod my head anyway. I take my shirt off and chuck Eren some jogging bottoms that are way to big for me. I point to the bathroom but Eren just takes his jeans off and puts them on! I quickly turn to give him privacy. 
"Lev I don't care" He chuckles. 
"Yeah... well I do" I say still looking away. He chuckles and turns around when I take my jeans off. I put joggers on and climb into bed. 
"M'tired" I say yawning and Eren wraps his arms around me protectively and pulls my close. I wrap an arm around  his torso and lean my head on his chest. 
"Lev..." Our speech is getting really slow... I'm so tired, I just want to sleep. 
"Stop being.... cute" He says closing his eyes. I do the same and he squeezes me lightly. 
"Night Lev" He whispers and I hold back a small smile forming on my lips. 
"Night bright eyes" I whisper before closing my eyes and drifting away