'pizzɑ pɑʀty'

"You look so good!!!" Yeri said in korean seeing BamBam. He smiled and hugged her.

"I missed you so much." He said and they all gathered around the pizza table.

They went to the pool expect for Youngjae.

Youngjae.

He couldn't, he didn't wanted to.

While BamBam was having the time of his life on his donut floaty thing with Jungkook, Jimin, Yeri, Seulgi and Yugyeom they saw Youngjae on the chair.

"Youngjae come on in" Yeri said as she grabbed the pink floaty.

"N-No I can't, you are going to think I am weird." He said.

"Why would you think that? You are cute." Jimin said as Youngjae nodded.

Youngjae putted on his swim goggles and gripped Jaebum.

BamBam made a vlog and he smiled at the camera.

Everything in his life was perfect. And he loved that. He never got lucid dreams again.

With all of the ups and downs his relationship with Yugyeom had they were finally at a good place. And he would change nothing.

Yeri was on top of a pizza floaty taking photos the dogs were swimming around the pool.

They sat down on the towel on top on the grass ready to watch a movie.

They watched Jaws which was such a classic.

Yugyeom smiled at BamBam and whispered a small i love you and BamBam whispered it back.

Yugyeom looked up at the stars and layed down on the grass.

Life was perfect.