'รcʀipt'

BamBam's POV

I sat in front of the computer as I began writing my script for the movie, it was called Reality and it was going to show the affects the society had on kidols, the amount of pressure they go thru, it terrible.

I already have the actors, 8, The Squad and Seulgi and Yeri.

I am getting really stressed of making this as I have been typing for 2 hours straight until the laptop closed.

I looked up to see Yugyeom.

"You need to have a nap and clear you mind"

"I need to work that is what I need to do"

"Nap right now mister" He said using his Daddy voice as I slipped.

"Yes Daddy but I want a baba and paci and teddy bear" I said as he showed me a bottle and my paci and more stuff I clapped my hands excited.

I layed down I grabbed the bottle and began drinking it and Daddy tucked me in.

I felt the bottle begin held by him I let go until I drank it all and the paci was placed on my lips, I felt asleep.

I woke up and decided to film with Daddy.

-

No ones POV

Yugyeom and BamBam were playing Sky wars when suddenly BamBam was thrown into the void dying.

"Haha you died" Yugyeom laughed as BamBam slipped and slowly took off his headphones and slipped as hot tears began rolling down he went to his Daddy's and his office, opened the door and he sobbed out.

Yugyeom looked to the side as he looked to the side to see BamBam crying as he paused the video opened his arms which BamBam ran to and began sobbing to his shoulder.

"Its okay baby its only a game" He said.

"I wanted to win!!! And you mawe fun of mew!!!" He cried out, Yugyeom frowned and he curled his legs so he was like a little blue ball on top of him.

He was sobbing to his chest Yugeom had an idea.

"How about we play together? Does that sounds fun bug?"

"Yes Daddy a lot" BamBam said as he ran to the kitchen and ran to the office sitting on his laps Daddy and they only recorded the voices and the screen.

BamBam sat on his Daddy's lap and sucked on his pacifier while Yugyeom was talking BamBam took it out and he began eating his apple sauce.

"Now you play Bambie" He said as BamBam began playing with Yugyeom making circles on his tummy and feeding him.

How did they even got into a fight?

They were just perfect for each other.

BamBam won and bounced on Yugyeom's lap causing him to groan and they turned off the camera and stored everything.

-

Before BamBam was bouncing on top of Yugyeom naked.