'Բiʆɱiɳg,wʀitiɳg,ɛɗitiɳg'

These words filled BamBam's mind.

But he loved it. He loved to see his name written on the magazines, being busy was the most amazing thing for him.

He loved the feeling.

He had stopped being a little cause he didn't feel like too, they were to tired of that life style, both.

They decided to focus on the future. But BamBam still loved little things Yugyeom did, like feed him once in awhile or pat his head and say that he was a good boy, or saying that he was so proud of him.

That's why he was a rock, that was kept him from drowning, he was his rock.

Right now they where working out on the gym, BamBam was only to keep slim but Yugyeom was to gain muscle, Yugyeom was now his baby's manager.

And he loved it.

Their channel was still going and the Minecraft too, they loved it.

-

"Come on BamBam dive in!" He said as BamBam dived and Yugyeom grabbed him and hugged him a little.

As they swam with swimming goggles BamBam began making ugly faces under the water causing Yugyeom to laugh.

He smiled and giggled to himself as the sun was diving on the water.

After it began going night it was time to get out.

"Okay time to get out." Yugyeom said.

"Noo." He whinned causing Yugyeom lifted his eyebrown.

"One... two" BamBam was out in a flash, even thought they gave up on the relationship, Yugyeom was still clearly the dominant.

They home and changed to comfortable matching onesies and layed on the couch cuddling and eating ranch with potato chips.

Using BamBam hip to support the ball they watched the movie that BamBam helped to made, for the 6 time.

But its was horror.

And that always resulted in Yugyeom creating a shelf of protection around BamBam and BamBam feeling protected from the demons and the rest of the world.

Tonight it was no different.

They all cuddle up watching it whole binging on popcorn the jump scare was about to come in and Yugyeom grabbed BamBam's head and buried it on his neck. BamBam hugged him more tight the blanket protecting him even more.

He couldn't be more comfortable.

Until he had to pee.

AH SHIT. He thought.