'ɱiɳɛcʀɑԲt'

BamBam and Yugyeom had been playing Minecraft for 8 hours straight, since they had to travel they already filmed a lot of videos.

They had the fan on and were in hoodies as they had about 5 water bottles beside each one and some snacks and chicken.

Thank God they spend a lot of money on those fancy game chairs because they were pretty damn comfortable.

BamBam and Yugyeom finished and after that they decided to take a relaxing bath and go to a spa.

They entered the bathroom and Yugyeom prepared the water while BamBam undressed himself getting inside the bathtub.

They took a bath and got dressed heading to the spa.

"Hi I am Kate and I am your massager" The lady introduced herself to BamBam who nodded and they entered the room laying down.

After the best 2 hours of their lifes they headed home.

BamBam putted some lotion on his feet and grabbed the fork eating the fire noddles and watching some football.

They didn't drank anything alcoholic so they drank apple juice and cheered for their house.

Yugyeom was patting the dogs and Cookie layed on top of BamBam's legs and Vanilla on Yugyeom's legs.

Both with their Macbooks and headphones they edited the videos while listening to music, BamBam to 'My copycat' and Yugyeom to 'That's what I like'.

When they noticed it was morning. They both grabbed a mug of coffee and decided to go outside and BamBam began writting his script and sipping his coffee and muffin while Yugyeom played in the pool with the dogs.

After 4 hours outside he began getting tired so he crashed on the arm chair.

Yugyeom went outside to see his baby sleeping as he clicked 'Save' on the computer, turned it off and went inside with BamBam.

The gardener was outside and BamBam was on the kitchen counter talking to Yeri and Seulgi .

-

"Bambie let's go" Yugyeom said as they entered their Mercedes and went to Miami.

The trip was pretty calm.