'pizzɑ'

"Hi guys what sup its Yugie here and today I am going to be surprising BamBam! I have this ring and I am going to put it on the pizza but the real rings its on my pocket so yeah I have been thinking about this for a while since I have been dating BamBam for 4 years so I think its time" He said to the camera as he had everything planed.

BamBam would arrive from collage they would record a video, go out and then he would propose to BamBam, the love of his life.

-

With the hidden camera Yugyeom asked for the pizza that came with a slice of yellow cheese on the top, he knew the ring was on the first bite he took.

BamBam looked beautiful tonight, his baby lips lip balm was shinning against the light of the candle and he was in some mom jeans with a crop top while Yugyeom was in a hoodie and jeans.

"Chew slowly" He said as BamBam nodded.

"Why are you being so protective?" He asked as Yugyeom had the ring box on his hand and the camera ready.

BamBam chew slowly and he felt something really hard he putted his hand inside his mouth and took out a ring as he felt confused.

Yugyeom got down on one knee in front of BamBam.

"BamBam, since I met you I have been the happiest man alive, you changed me and I molded you, you gave me happiness, love. You changed me like anyone else changed, I love you forever and ever, would you be mine forever? Will you marry me?" He asked as BamBam nodded.

"Yes!!!" He said jumping to his arms as everyone around clapped.

-

The video came out, 2 days after the proposal.

A black envelope arrived when BamBam was alone at home.
His stomach stitched. What if it was Jackson?
He grabbed it with shaky hands and opened it.

'Congratulations you have won the Competion for best movie. your movie was the most great produced and we have Stephen ... wanting to work with you in a horror movie, your ideas are great and if you want to please tick the yes and slide the letter back in" He read out loud as he freaked out.

Yugyeom arrived home and he freaked out too as he ticked yes and slide the letter back out as a person came and catch it, going. outside to deliver the letter to the company behind this project.

But then he realized, he would have to move, he would have to leave the channel, Korea and. most importantly Yugyeom.