'Բuɗgɛ yѳu'

BamBam was screaming at Jackson to let him go. He hated Jackson, he want to kill him!! He took him away from his Daddy!!!!!! That's a big no!!!

Jackson tried to feed BamBam since he hadn't eaten in three days but BamBam refused to eat the Mac&Cheese, maybe it had drugs.

Jackson was so distracted he didn't even noticed a noise of a door opening he was lost in a gaze of looking at BamBam while licking his lips.

Not until a frying pan hit his head and he felt on the floor passed out.

He felt someone taking the chains out and the blindfold, he looked in front to see a red hair. His "old daddy".

"Shh let's get you dressed and take you home to Yugyeom you would like that right?" He asked as BamBam could only nod as he dressed BamBam up and placed him on the car with his pacifier and teddy bear.

He took him to Yugyeom's apartment where BamBam got up in the stairs super fast.

He knock on the door repeatably until it opened to reveal Yugyeom.

-

He woke up in cold sweat.

He looked around to see Yugyeom holding him.

He rubbed his eyes before getting up and going to his phone. Jackson was still locked up.

He washed his face with cold water and decided to go out.

He locked the door and went outside.

With 'Outside' on his headphones he managed to get on top of a building taking a photo of it and posting on their channel's Instagram.

He knew he was in trouble but it didnt cared.

He just stayed there looking at the stars and the moon.

When it began the sun began rising he decided to go to target and buy some orange juice and oreos, with 23 missed calls of Yugyeom he finally decided to go home.

He opened the door and was immediately approached by a angry Yugyeom.

"Where da fuck where you??? You know how worried I was??" He asked in that Daddy voice that made BamBam slip.

"Me got oweos and owange juiwe" He said as Yugyeom tossed him over his shoulder and spanked him 30 times with his hand as BamBam was now fully sobbing and hugging his neck.

"Meanie!!" He said as he hit Yugyeom with his fist on his chest.

He got out of his lap and cleaned his tears before going to film.

He filmed an episode of their series. While eating some snacks he was still angry at Yugyeom.

When Yugyeom stepped in.

He sat down on a chair and just stared at BamBam while BamBam played.

BamBam ignored it as he leaned down to get a water bottle, Yugyeom quietly got underneath the desk and took off BamBam's pants as BamBam turned off the camera and double check it.

"What are you doing?" He asked, trying to push him off.

Yugyeom just kept quiet as he took out BamBam's dick only to receive a kick on the middle of his balls as BamBam covered himself again getting back to record.