'ɑʀtร&cʀɑԲtร'

They spead journals around the living room where they took the printer and the computer and BamBa began writing pamphlets on the computer.

As the printer went began going they began cutting them.

They need to have really a big audience for BamBam to win the contest, he had already passed the first fase this was the finally.

They were going to give pamphlets and also giving free cotton candy as BamBam ran with his mom jeans and his stripped shirt tugged in as he grabbed the 20 bags of cotton candy they had and broke it in 4 pieces, placing it on the bags.

Seulgi and Yeri were making the place Yugyeom booked to project the movie.

They putted every thing together with the music on the back playing 'Lemonade Mouth' BamBam's favorite movie.

BamBam was singing along with the sunset on his back making his body shins like he was an angel.

"What do you want?" He asked seeing Yugyeom looking at him with a devilish smirk.

"Sorry angel but you look like one can't take my eyes off of something so beautiful" He said as BamBam looked away from him.

"Sorry can't look at something that ugly" He said blushing.

He felt something on his belly as he looked down to see a brush of paint on his new shirt.

"Son of a bitch!" He yelled jumping on top of Yugyeom grinding against him to get paint over. him as he took the brush and rubbed it on Yugyeom's hair.