'ɱɛɛtiɳg'

"They are here!!!" BamBam screamed as the door bell rang and Yugyeom got up, BamBam had changed into a white tennis skirt, with safety shorts of course and a Hogwarts jumper.

Opening the door to reveal, a tall boy, which hairstyle didnt pleased BamBam's Eyes, it was a really ugly purple mullet.

Behind him was a boy with long hair until his ear with a fedora hat and a light brown skirt and white plain vans and a black jacket.

"Welcome" Yugyeom said as Jaebum smiled.

"Hi Bum" BamBam said getting extremely comfortable with the stranger.

"Say hi Youngjae" He said as Youngjae looked at him and frowned.

"I am sorry baby, say hi Jae" Jaebum said.

"H-Hello" Youngjae said but he was already being dragged to the living room by BamBam where a gigantic tend was waiting for them.

As Youngjae took of his shoes and they entered the tend it had a pink table with coloring books and food, he immediately grabbed the grilled cheese sandwich and grabbed his backpack.

He opened it and took off his 20 Barbie's and showed them to BamBam.

"Her name is ass 'cause I liked it" He said.

"I also have one her name was Ugly but I broke her in half while I was jumping" BamBam said as Youngjae began coloring and BamBam turned on the laptop.

As they were laughing watching some Vines compilation, Youngjae suddenly screamed and BamBam jumped as Youngjae ran away BamBam looked up to see a big ass shit spider on the tend, his heart was shoved into his asshole.

He screamed and ran to Yugyeom jumping on top of him, as Youngjae was freaking out.

"THERE IS A SPIDER!!"He yelled as Yugyeom went there and killed.

As Youngjae was getting pet by JB BamBam looked down and he could see Youngjae's underwear as he opened his eyes wide open and whispered to Yugyeom's ear.

"He has no shorts" He said as Yugyeom didnt looked.

"First its his choice and second you shouldn't be looking at it" Yugyeom said as BamBam nodded.

When it was lunch time the pizza was here as they all sat down and began eating the pizza.

After that it was nap time as BamBam rubbed his eyes sleepy, Youngjae was also almost falling asleep.

As Yugyeom closed the sheets he grabbed all of the blankets and spread them around as he putted on The Big Bang Theory.

He opened his arms and BamBam felt into them with his pacifier and teddy bear.

Youngjae also had his pink, 'Daddy's king' pacifier and hugged JB who was his teddy bear.

BamBam had his forehead against Yugyeom's neck and his hand on top of his chest as his leg was resting on top of his Daddy's material.

Youngjae was also cuddling close to JB as they both fell asleep.

While Yugyeom was eating doritos, Jaebum was on his phone.

About 1 hours and half later BamBam woke up, he rubbed his eyes and stretched his body moaning softly as he did.

"Did you had a good nap?" Yugyeom asked kissing his forehead as he nodded and turned around to face Jaebum patting Youngjae's bum as he was slowly waking up.

"I want a bottle" BamBam suddenly said as Yugyeom already had a bottle of warm milk besides him.

He sat BamBam up or else he could choke on the milk and began feeding him as BamBam was playing with Yugyeom long fingers, they were good for playing and good for something else.

As he finished Youngjae was whispering something to Jaebum's ear.

"Feeling really little today bug?" He asked as Youngjae nodded as Jaebum grabbed his backpack and went to the bathroom.

Youngjae came back now in sweat pants and a pacifier around his lips.

As he sat down inside the tend with BamBam making a wrinkling noise.

As he sucked harder on the pacifier embarrassed BamBam patted his head.

"Hey boys how about we play hide and sheek?" Yugyeom suggested as they both nodded and Youngjae came out crawling.

"Since someone is feeling extra little today we are going to count until 30 and each Daddy must find the respective little and there us no help, if someone gets hurt be free to call for help and you will not lose" Yugyeom said as they began counting to 30 in a corner.

Jaebum was counting when he heard something behind him as he looked around to see Youngjae covering his face.

He sighed and approached him.

"Baby I can see you how about you hide better?" He asked as Youngjae nodded and ran off.

After the counting BamBam was underneath the bed when his onesie got stuck on the bed.

He wanted to call for help but then he remembered, when his Daddy found him he would help him.

The door opened.

He stayed quiet not even realizing his feet where showing because he was too down, his footsie onesie was showing his purple little feet.

As Yugyeom saw this grinning big but decided to ignore it or BamBam would get sad.

As he searched for him kneeling beside the bed where BamBam turned his face around.

Yugyeom saw there was BamBam but said there was nothing as he went away.

After 5 minutes he came back and grabbed BamBam's feet.

"Caught you" He said pulling him as BamBam onesie ripped and when he came back his right nipple was showing and he was out of one sleeve.

Yugyeom looked at the door and saw it was close.

Not really smut

He got on top of BamBam and Leaned down to his nipple, taking it softly between his lips as BamBam grabbed his head, it felt so good.

He began sucking, licking and bitting while BamBam was in heaven.

He stopped and changed BamBam to a new onesie as they got out.

-

Overall it was a really good day and they enjoyed themselves a lot.