'cʀɑp'

Yugyeom's POV

I got out of my home office after making work and walked to the living room to see the plate half full.

But then I heard the most painful thing ever.

He was crying.

I followed the sound to the corner of the couch where he was crying covering his face.

I immediately went to him and grabbed his waist as be tried to push me away I kept him still.

"What is it love?" I asked as he didnt respond so I took the blanket placed it over us.

"Whats wrong?" I whispered.

"I d-dont know, sometimes I feel like I am useless, I don't have any function, you just s-stay there and work a lot so I can eat and I just stay sitting down like a big baby and I hate it!!!!!!!!" He yelled.

"I hate it!!!!! I just stay there coloring the stupid books while you are just having to work your ass off, and sometimes I just feel like if I died then the world would be bett-"

"BamBam shut up" I groaned.

"You are not useless, you are the most precious thing of my life, I love you to death, its nuts, you are not useless, if you weren't here I would probably be on the streets, homeless, lost without love. I love your little space and I am glad I don't have a boring boyfriend, I have you you you. I love every single thing of you, and you should too"I said as he nodded and smiled as I brought him to my chest.

"I am never leaving you" I said as I rubbed his back.

"I will never leave you too I want milk" He said as I grabbed my boxers and pulled them down.

"Have your milk baby" I groaned as he disappeared under the covers.