'ɓuʀʀitѳร'

BamBam ran to Yugyeom and jumped to his lap landing with his hands on top of Yugyeom's shoulders.

"Daddy let's eat dinner!!"

"BamBam where did you go when you went away?" He asked.

"I was with another Daddy but that Daddy sucked" BamBam said as he felt Yugyeom hand under his butt.

"What if he comes after you?"

"I will kick him in the balls" BamBam said as Yugyeom frowned.

"Daddy will protect my baby"

Yugyeom began cooking Mac&Cheese from scratch and putted the chicken nuggets in the oven...He waited and warmed the tortillas up.

He rolled the tortillas with the Mac&Cheese and nuggets and grabbed a nemo plate putting it on it and a sippy cup with water and a Nemo bowl with 3 scops of Oreo ice cream with chocolate syrup.

His baby was back he deserve it.

As he placed it in front of BamBam, BamBam squealed.

"Thank you Daddy" He said as he grabbed his plastic fork and began eating the tortilla even thought it was suppost to be with his hand he laughed at his silly act.

"Help me Daddy" He yelled as Yugyeom went to the bedroom and he helped BamBam eating.

After they were done they went and brushed their teeth singing the teeth song and went to the couch.

Falling asleep hugging each
other.

As Yugyeom woke up he got on top of BamBam admiring him before he began making push ups and always kissing BamBam cheek, lips and nose.

After about 50 push ups which Yugyeom was used to BamBam opened his eyes slowly and Yugyeom Gave him the best smile ever.

"Good morning Daddy" He said wrapping his arms around His Daddy's torso.

"Good morning baby did you had a good sleep?" Yugyeom asked.

"I didnt had my paci but it was good" He said after that a knock was heard.

BamBam got up and opened the door he froze.

His old Daddy was there.

"H-Hello"

"Here have your pacifier and your teddy bear it stayed at home it was on your old room" He said going away.

As BamBam ran to their room he opened the closet and took out his favorite onesie and putted it on with his boxers he went to the kitchen where Yugyeom was shirtless stirring something on the oven as BamBam approached him wrapping his arms around Yugyeom's waist as he kissed his shoulder.

"What awe you doing?"

"I am cooking some apple sauce so we can eat it with the crepes I made for you"

"I missed your food the old Daddy sucked he would only give me baby food and it sucked" BamBam said as his eyes light up and he went to the bedroom and took out his phone as he updates his social media Yugyeom called him.