'pʆɑy ɗɑtɛ'

BamBam and Yugyeom had invited Jaebum and Youngjae since they were in korea and also they were one of their old friends.

Jungkook and Jimin.

Yugyeom had been cooking snacks for the littles as the door bell rang they opened the door to reveal Youngjae and Jaebum.

Yugyeom had already post the video for today so they were Free.

Moments later the door bell rang again to reveal Jimin and Jungkook.

They bowed and went to the living room.

Jimin had a blue jean skirt and a jacket with a crop top, he also had shorts underneath.

He sat down on the floor where everyone was playing and began coloring the books.

"What's your favorite color?" BamBam asked.

"Black" Jimin said.

"Same" BamBam said.

"I like pink" Youngjae whispered to Himself, he was still really shy and took him time to open to people.

"Littles I have snacks" As they both asked their Daddies and they said yes.

They went to the table to see Mac&Cheese burritos and clean sipy cups that had princesses.

"What Daddy, why are these cups here? They are ugly!!" BamBam whinned, Youngjae went to grab a cup but BamBam took it from the table.

As Youngjae pretended he was going to grab a burrito that he didnt even like but since he wanted to fit in he decided to eat it.

The sipy cups came with dragons and Youngjae filled it with juice, apple juice, he hated apple juice. But he didnt want to say it to his Daddy.

He went to the table sadly and sat down as he carefully putted the burrito on his mouth taking a big bit gagging slightly.

He was horrible, he hated the taste of cheese.

He took two bites before taking the juice and thats when things went wrong.

He began throwing up on the floor.