'ɳɛѵɛʀɱiɳɗ'

BamBam's POV

I hate this, it sucks.

I want back my old Daddy, but he mean, but what if I turn into a big boy will he like me?

I got an idea!! Me needs to run away.

I like this idea.

Okay let's think.

So I jumped out of the crib laying softly on the floor and turned off the baby monitor, as I took off my diaper, and changed into big boy clothes.

I jumped out of the window and ran ran fast towards our home.

I stiil had the keys.

I was in front of the door, I knocked on it three times.

The door open and Daddy looked at me he bursted into tears as he hold me.

"Baby boy" He cried out and I rubbed his head.

"Hi Daddy"

"Listen baby I wasn't thinking when that happened, I was super drunk and angry because of my work but no I am alright and I want you to know that I still love you and enjoy every single part of you and your little self because I really like how you are" He sobbed as I smiled and kissed Daddy's lips.

"I love you Daddy"

"I love you too and re-remeber I will always" He said as we felt on the couch.

"I missed you until the day the day you left And I sleep with a pillow wrapped on your shirt" He said as I rubbed his back.

"But now I am here and I want to get out of this country" I said as he nodded deeply.

"Let's get back to Korea and forget everything that happened okay?" I asked.

"Yes baby I want to"

"Okay Daddy let's go!!!" I said as I ran to the kitchen and everything was so colorful just like I remembered.

I filled a sippy cup with apple juice and grabbed a cheese stick going back to day where I felt into his lap.

"You are lucky the company I work for exists in Korea"

"You are lucky I just made you hard"

We didnt had a quiet night. ;)