'ɱѳѵiɛ'

BamBam and Yugyeom received a letter saying that BamBam needed to move to America where he would go to college there.

He cried saying goodbye to Yeri and Seulgi who said that they would always be texting him and sending them kpop memes.

His favorite group was-

His thoughts were broken apart by Yugyeom calling him to eat his food, he looked down to see spaghetti and meet as he sat and slurp it down with his Pepsi.

He watched 'Young Sheldon' on the screen in front of him with the soft blanket personally tucked by Yugyeom.

They were there for more 5 hours until they finallya arrived.

Yugyeom managed to get back the apartment they had before which left BamBam to jump in joy.

Everything was here, expect for the car that stayed there and also they still had the apartment.

They felt on the comfortable bed.

"New path baby tomorrow you are starting collage, on the best collage here all provided by your boss now" Yugyeom said as he gently grabbed the sleepy head and pushed him against his chest carefully.

BamBam felt asleep and Yugyeom tucked him in and decided to organize the kitchen opening the kitchen to let some air in he began jamming to Red Velvet's 'All Right' shaking his head to the beat and cleaning up the kitchen.

He felt skinny arms around his waist and a chin on his shoulder he looked to his left to see BamBan with his eyes closed.

He kissed his nose causing the gorgeous brown eyes to look at him tiredly.

"How about you go to sleep until you want to?" He asked as BamBam nodded and went to the bedroom.

-

A couple minutes later Yugyeom decided to check on BamBam to hear soft cries from under the blanket as he approached him and removed the cover to reveal BamBam pleasuring himself.

He broke Yugyeom's n°1 rule, never do that, instead of being angry he just decided to keep a smile, the punishment was coming later.

"Baby you know you can't do that now give me your hand I am going to clean it and you are going to sleep" He said as BamBam slipped further.

He gave his hand to Yugyeom who just cleaned hiding the anger behind a sweet fake smile.

"Good night!!" He said as he extended his hand looking at Yugyeom who gave him his pacifier and his teddy bear.

He watched BamBam felt asleep his jaw clenched. He pulled out the box of toys that he had freshly bought and pulled the cover away from BamBam, he missed this.

He carefully removed BamBam's shirt with a scissors and removed his boxers.

He placed a cock ring on him to Keep him from cumming and a blindfold on his eyes. Taking out a butt plug he put it on him.

He finished by putting some handcuffs on his wrist that were around his teddy bear, he went to remove the pacifier and the moment it came off BamBam moved as he quickly placed it on.

BamBam shivered from cold as he placed the blanket on top of him preparing his whip and the lube.

He stayed there until he heard soft sniffles from BamBam as he looked to him to see him sniffling as he sag and tried to remove the blindfold but recived a strong whip on the leg was tears weld up from his eyes.

He was in the headspace of a 2 year older and that hurted so bad.

"Daddddy!!" He cried out waiting for his Daddy to come.

"Dadddyy me scawed!!!!" He cried out as he hugged his teddy bear tightly and sobbed to it receiving another one on his leg was the buttplug began working.

He only sobbed louder as a thing was shaking inside him he cried for his Daddy saying his name over and over again.

Yugyeom meanwhile was seeing his baby crying making his heart broke but he needed to learn his lesson, right?

But he couldn't make it anymore.

He quickly turned it off taking the handcuffs off and the cock ring as BamBam grabbed his Daddy like his life depend on it, he was scared to death.

"Daddy~" He cried out.

"B-Bubble gum" He said as Yugyeom froze, he had never used the safe word, he quickly grabbed his as he cooded him dressing him up.

"I am so so sorry baby boy" He whispered as BamBam was hugging Yugyeom's neck.