'ɑԲtɛʀ cɑʀɛ'

BamBam was sobbing non-stopping to Yuyeom's shoulder. While Yugyeom was grabbing ice cream, a spoon and a banana as long as lotion and ice.

He layed on the couch with BamBam and putted the movie of 'Power Rangers' and wrapped the blanket around them.

"Prince I a-" He began.

"P-P-Princess" BamBam said shyly as Yugyeom grinned.

"Princess can I see you leg so that I can fix it?" He asked as BamBam let Yugyeom apply the cold lotion on top the bruises and whips.

After he applied it he placed the ice on BamBam's wrist and wrapped his hand around his torso.

He opened the banana and carefully putted it on BamBam's mouth who bitted the tip. Yugyeom squirmed but it wasn't time for that.

He took the spoon and put it to his lips.

"Come on baby open up I bet you are going to feel wonderful after this" He said as BamBam opened up allowing the ice cream to contact his taste bugs.

After that he began giving BamBam a scalp massage kissing his forehead now and then.

He had also made chicken nuggets which where BamBam's favorite and began eating them little by little.

After a while he felt asleep as Yugyeom applied more lotion and it took him a lot not to move his hand forward.