'ѳรcɑʀ'

1 year and 8 months later.

"And the Oscar for 'Film of the year goes to.... 'MY LIFE'!!" Ellen DeGeneres screamed as BamBam and Stephen King got up from their seats and the entire crew of actors walked on stage.

"I would like to say thank you to everyone that helped me and especially, the man who helped us writing the story and filming and editing the movie!" He said as BamBam went to the mic.

"Its an honor to be here I never thought I would get this far in my life, I never thought I would have the honor to work with such a good producer, and I am really thankful for everything" He said as he and Stephen held the trophy on the air.

While Yugyeom was home in front of the screen crying With Seulgi, Yeri, Jimin, Jungkook, Jaebum and Youngjae.

While Jackson was in prison groaning seeing BamBam.

-

BamBam went to the buffet of the Oscars and they even allowed him to vlog everything.

Yugyeom didn't saw BamBam for 4 days, he was so busy with interviews, and he was already working on two more movies.

He was also going to make part in a movie where is was going to be the voice of the main character.

At home they had planned a surprise party with a cake that was gold and champagne.

BamBam arrived home in a limousine.

He opened the door and everyone congratulated him.

Everyone expect Yugyeom he wasn't there. He walked to the living room and BamBam jumped to him as he hugged him.

"I am so proud of you bubble gum" He said as he hugged him while BamBam got a view of New York city.

-

Needless were to say their lifes wouldn't never be the same.