'tiʀɛɗ'

BamBam and Yugyeom where filming sky wars and Yugyeom was talking a lot.

"Yugyeom do you know what I found?"

"What?"

"An annoying bitch please shut the fuck up" He said as Yugyeom rolled his eyes.

-

BamBam layed on top of Yugyeom, his head on his chest and his pacifier around his lips.

As he lifted tired he took his shirt off and Yugyeom's, he layed on top of him and Yugyeom wrapped his arms around his neck.

As he looked over BamBam's ass cheeks were showing as he licked his lips and his hands went there giving a nice squeeze on his juicy ass.

"Oh I think I found myself a delicious bitch please suck my dick" He sang as BamBam turned pink.

Yugyeom placed his hands inside the shorts and underwear letting them rest on top of his ass.

BamBam wasn't tired anymore.

He turned around and as expected, Yugyeom placed his hand on top of his dick.

He bit his lip and with that warmness downstairs he felt asleep.

Yugyeom sightly squeezed his balls and he carefully turned him around getting on top of him.

He took out of his pacifier and BamBam opened his eyes as he began crying.

"Give Bambie paci!!!!!" He cried out with his hands on his eyes.

"Oh my poor bug is someone extra little?" He asked putting it on his lips.

BamBam nodded weakly and pulled his underwear up.

As he turned around he finally felt asleep.

As Yugyeom chuckled taking a red lipstick and writing on BamBam's bare back.

Shove it up here

It was pointing at his ass.

As he took a photo he knew BamBam would be mad, he settle it as his new lock screen.

As he was on top of BamBam's hips he took his hoodie and putted it over his muscular body, as he grabbed BamBam and dressed him too.

As he made sure BamBam's butt plug was safe and good he layed down going on his phone.

-

As he went thru some DM's and shit BamBam turned his eyes and opened one eye at him.

"Daddy rub me head" He said as Yugyeom locked the phone and began giving BamBam the best scalp massage ever he could ask for as BamBam buried into his chest.

BamBam breath his sent and his pacifier felt out, before he could react it was inside his mouth again.