Chapter 59 [M]

Warning: If you're still a kid or uncomfortable with this kind of stuffs, please just skip this part. Just read the note in the end.

~~~~~~
3RD PERSON'S POV

"Ow! Jisoo that hurts!" Jennie yelled and smirked Jisoo's head.

"What? I didn't do anything!" Jisoo yelled back.

"You just fucking hit my leg!" Jennie yelled again.

"Stop over reacting! It's just a light bump." Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Seriously Jennie? You've been acting so strange since earlier that we picked you up. You're so sensitive." Jessica said. Jisoo, Tiffany and Jessica picked her up earlier so she can help them with Tiffany's wedding preparations since the others are busy with their companies.

"Yeah I noticed." Tiffany agreed. "And what the hell happened to you? You walked like a grandma earlier." She added.

"My legs are sore.." Jennie grunts and put her arms in her eyes. She feels so tired.

"What did you do yesterday that made you like that?" Jisoo asked.

"Lisa felt hot yesterday and she just dragged me. I was surprised too." Jennie said, eyes still closed.

"She said that she had not done that for years and neither do I so she's really excited and wild yesterday." She added, not seeing her friends shocked expressions.

"What the?? Is Lisa that excited to do that??" Jessica asked her all attention is on Jennie now.

"Yeah, she wouldn't let me rest unnie." Jennie answered with eyes closed.

"Oh my god, maybe she really want to do that back then but she haven't had the chance. Lisa really tire you that much huh?" Tiffany said amused.

"Yeah, I can't even feel my legs now. I don't remember how many times I had spread it so wide.. it really hurts you know.." Jennie continued to answer.

She didn't know that her three friends are blushing like hell hearing her story.. they didn't expect that Jennie and Lisa will do 'it' this early.

They thought Lisa and Jennie is still not that good and they are taking things slow first because of Lisa's situation.

"Gosh! That was so hot. She must really be awesome in bed huh?" Tiffany said and Jessica just nodded while Jisoo just focus herself in driving.

Hearing what Tiffany said, Jennie immediately put down her arm that is covering her eyes.

"Y-yah! Why would you open that kind of topic?" Jennie asked blushing.

"What? You started it, bitch." Jessica retorted.

"What? I don't remember talking about me and Lisa doing that." Jennie defended.

"Uh? Jennie you were just telling us how wild Lisa is and how much she tired you up minutes ago." Jisoo answered, blushing as she remembered Jennie's story.

"OH MY GOSH! YOU DIRTY MINDED BITCHES!" Jennie yelled and smacked them in their heads.

"Ow! What the hell Jennie? I'm driving!" Jisoo complained.

"That's for having dirty thoughts!" Jennie glared at them.

"Why the hell are you calling us dirty minded? You were telling us earlier about your sex life and we were just---"

"Stop it Tiffany unnie! We didn't have sex! We went Ice skating yesterday!" Jennie yelled, blushing in embarassment.

She fan herself as she felt hot when she realized that her friends thought something like that.

"You what?" Jessica asked to confirmed what she heard.

"We went to Ice skating rink!" Jennie yelled again.

"Woahhh.. I thought.. Lisa felt hot and dragged you in her room and you had sex." Tiffany said bluntly.

Jennie is blushing, looking like a tomato right now.

"It's not what happened! The weather yesterday was too hot and we all know that Lisa doesn't like the heat so we went out and went to Ice Skating rink." Jennie started to tell the story again, with so much detail now.

"She told me that the last time she tried it she was still young and me too. She immediately remembered how to do it but I didn't" she said, remembering how Lisa held her so she can keep her balance yesterday.

"She tried to guide me but I keep on falling and I always end up splitting my legs because it's so damn slippy that's why my legs feel so sore today." She finished.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." was all her friends reaction.

"I can't believe you think that way.." Jennie with crossed arms.

"If you told us from the beginning that you went to ice skating rink, we wouldn't think like that. You're descriptions made it look like that." Jisoo said in embarassment.

"Aish..." Jennie hissed.. then she fell silent.

Her mind was clouded now, she started to imagine stuffs with Lisa so she immediately shook her head to bring herself back in reality.

Her three friends were just eyeing her weirdly.

Minutes passed, Jennie spoke and asked them.

"But.. does it really feel like that after you do it?" Jennie asked suddenly.

The three looked at her and smirked.

"Why are you asking? You already done that with Lisa right?" Jisoo teased reminding her.

"Well, we're still young that time. It's our first time, I did feel the pain but I think Lisa was really gentle that time and tried her best not to hurt me." Jennie explained.

"Then why are you still asking?" Jessica said.

"Well duh.. I'm just curious. I know you guys did wild kinds of stuffs with your partners and yeah I'm just curious.." Jennie said and bit her lip.

She doesn't know why did they end up talking about this kind of stuffs.

"Well.. all I can say is that... the wilder your partner is, the better pleasure. But who knows, maybe she can give you the best." Tiffany said and winked at her.

Jennie's blood went all up to her face that made her friends laughed at her.

She started to imagine how wild Lisa will be. The woman haven't forgiven her yet fully but she's thinking about this now. Suddenly... she felt hot..

'Gosh. Where did I get myself into?'
Jennie asked herself.

~~~~~~
A/N:

LISA IS SO GORGEOUS 😍😍😍😍 BYE

#JENLISAPARINMGAUL*L
#D-5B*TCHES