Chapter 50

JENNIE'S POV

Lisa's Mom and I decided to follow Jisoo and Angelo after our talked. I called Jisoo to ask her where they went and she told me that they are playing at the arcade.

"What took you so long?" Angelo asked me as soon as she saw me and his grandmother.

Aish.. how can this kid be this handsome just wearing such simple clothes? He's really Lisa's son.

 how can this kid be this handsome just wearing such simple clothes? He's really Lisa's son

"Sorry baby, we had a nice talk. Let me make it up to you." I said smiling at him.

"Alright! Let's play!" He said and pulled my hands inside the arcade.

"I'm really good in basketball. I'm the best." Jisoo told him.

"Really Aunt Jisoo? Can you teach me? My mom doesn't like sports that much so she couldn't teach me." He said.

"Well, your Mom and Jennie both suck in sports. Jennie is afraid of the ball and she has a weak stamina. She get's tired easily." Jisoo told him like I'm not standing in front of them.

"Really? That's so boring." He answered that made Jisoo laughed and made a high five with him.

"Yah! Don't talk to me like that. I'm not good in sports but I'm great in other games." I said proudly.

"Aunt Jennie, can you get me that stuffed toy?" Angelo asked me and pointed a claw machine that is full with minions.

I smirked, "oh baby you don't know how good I am with that. Let me get that for you with just one try."

I inserted the token and started to move the claw, I dropped down the claw and waited for it to grab the minion, and in just one try, I got a minion.

"Wow! You're so cool!" He said clapping his hands. I gave him the minion and he immediately hugged it.

We spent two hours playing and Angelo really had fun. Plus Jisoo is such a dork, Angelo keeps laughing at her jokes.

When I noticed the time, I told Angelo that her grandmother is already waiting and they have to go home. We went to the coffee shop where her grandmother is waiting for him.

"Did you have fun?" Lisa's mom asked him.

"Yes! Aunt Jisoo taught me how to play basketball and Mommy Jennie got me this." He said and showed the minion he was holding.

Wait..What? Did she just call me 'Mommy'?

I looked at Jisoo and raised a brow because I thought that maybe she knows something. But she's as confused as me.

"Mommy?" I asked.

"Yes, you're so beautiful and cool. I want to call you mommy because my mom is like you." He answered.

Lisa's mom cleared her throat.

"Angelo baby, you can't just call her your mommy because she's cool as your mom." She said.

"why not? I would love her to be my real mom." He said and hugged my waist.

"She is just your mother's friend. You can't call her your mommy." Lisa's Mom told him.

"Then can she be my mommy's wife so I can call her my mommy? I can tell my mom to marry her. I really love her for my Mommy." He said that shocked the three of us.

Jisoo and Lisa's mom burst out laughing while I was blushing so hard because of what he said.

"You're charms is so powerful, you got the child's heart by just knowing you for a short time." Jisoo teased me.

"My mom always take care of me but there's no one who is taking care of her. I still need to grow up more so I can take care of her but it will take time. If she will have someone like Mommy Jennie in her life, she can take care of my mommy. She can make my mom happy. I will have a perfect family and we can live happy together." He said.

"Wow.. are we really talking to a kid? An intellectual." Jisoo said in awe.

I don't really know, he's like an old genius man trapped into a kid's body.

"See.. even the child can see that you're perfect for Lisa." Lisa's mom whispered to me.

"Mommy Jennie is so beautiful, my Mom would love her for sure. Angelo approved!" He said with a thumbs up.

'Aigoo.. this kid is so cute, I don't mind being her mommy... and her mommy's wife.' I thought.

"Then tell your mother to marry this beautiful lady then." Lisa's mother joined to tease me.

"Okay, I'll tell my mom when we get home." He said excitedly and that alarmed me. I need to plan by myself first.

"No, baby. Please don't tell that to your Mom. I will talk to her first, okay?" I asked him.

"Okay, make sure that she will say 'yes'. I really want you to be my 'Mommy'." He said.

I smirked and nodded.

I'll definitely get your Mommy back. Just fucking wait Lalisa Manoban, I'll never miss this chance again.

~~~~~

A/N:

JENLISA PA DIN MGA UL*L!!