Chapter 30

JENNIE'S POV

30 minutes after Lisa dropped the call I heard our door opened.

As soon as I saw her figure I threw the pillow beside me to her.

"Yah! Unnie, what was that for?!" She asked.

"You still ask me when in fact you're currently aware that you went out partying and flirting until midnight?!" I yelled.

"Oh.. the partying part is true but I don't know about the 'flirting', I don't remember myself entertaining someone." She said and acted like she's really thinking.

"Whatever! If your parents find out they will surely scold us." I said annoyed.

"I'm not doing something against their will tho, besides I'm with Taeyeon unnie." She said and sit beside me. "Let's eat?" She said and placed the food at the table.

"Let's eat at the dining table." I said.

"Too lazy to go there and I already placed the food here. Come on, let's eat." She said and I started eating too 'cause I'm really hungry.

"Yah! I heard someone called you 'babe' when I'm talking to you." I said.

"Me? I don't remember someone calling me that." She answered not looking at me.

"Bitch stop lying, I know you hooked up." I said.

"Yah! How could you think of that? I'm not that kind of person.. I'm a well-reserved person." She said looking at me proudly.

"Well-reserved your face." I said annoyed.

"Come on Babe. I'm not yet ready to be in a relationship. I'm happy that I'm with you, who wouldn't, right? I mean they would really be lucky to have a wonderful person like you.. and a bonus that you're hot." She said that made me blushed and hit her arm.

Aish.. this girl really knows how to flutter someones heart easily.

"But seriously, your opinion matters if I ever dated someone." She said.

"Why would you ask for my opinion, it's your life." I answered.

"You wouldn't want to know that I replaced you with someone that isn't in your level." She said. "I mean, that will hurt your pride" she added and laughed.

"Duh.. you won't get someone better than me." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh.. perhaps, you want us to end up together." She said smirking.

"In your dreams Manoban." I said.

"What? Don't you like to turn our relationship into a 'real' one?" She asked seriously.

We stared at each other.. she became silent and waited for my answer.

"Duh.. you're not my type, monkey!" I said and stuck my tongue out.

"Hey! You're so mean, how can you reject such a beauty? How can you do this to an angel? How can you hurt my feelings that easy? You are so cruel!" She yelled acting like as if she's really hury.

"You're not an angel.. you're from hell, my wife from hell." I said and we end up laughing.

"Atleast you considered me as your wife." She said laughing.

We talked all throughout the night and lost track of time.

"Wow.. it's 4am already." She said looking at her watch.