Chapter 1 ||

Jayda Pov:

"Tay quit packing up your stuff. You're not leaving." I said grabbing her hands. 

"I'm not staying either. I'm not finn stay nowhere I'm not welcomed. I dealt with this for a week now, and I can't take it nomore. Tell Lucas I'm sorry for what happened but I didn't expect it to go like this. I didn't know my brother was gone do that to him." She said with tears coming down her eyes.

"Sit down let's talk about it." I said then she sighed and took a seat on her bed as I sat down with her.

"What happened? Like what made your brother do that?" I questioned.

"I was supposed to come down here to set Lucas up, not to kill him but for his money because my brother said that Lucas done some lowdown ass shit. And if I didn't do it, I would be risking my own life. So I came down here, no I didn't do no sneaky shit while I been down here because y'all ain't no lowdown ass folks. So me and my brother end up getting into it when I first came down here because I wouldn't look through y'all shit to find money. Because I was out of the plan, I didn't wanna do it nomore. You grew to become my bestfriend that I never had and I didn't wanna ruin that. Then my brother calls talking bout to shoot yours and Lucas' sister or he was gone kill them and me. So yes I thought about it but then realized that not only would my life still be ruined, but I would lose somebody I looked at as family. So I went to Talia's room while my brother was on the phone and shot at her wall instead of at her because I honestly love y'all. I'm sorry bout all this but Lucas is in pain right now and I don't want him mad every time he see my presence." She said crying harder. I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.

"Tay unpack your stuff." I heard Lucas unstable voice say. I looked up and he was leaned against the wall. I knew he was gone end up changing his mind because he not a lowdown person.

"All you had to do was just give me an explanation of what's going on instead of me having to assume shit. Because of course if ain't nobody telling me wassup imma just go what's off the top of my mind and snap." He said then she nodded her head.

"I understand but I was scared. You was mad and I didn't even think you would just hear me out." She said looking up at him.

"So everybody getting along now?" My sister said coming in the room. Lucas' sister moved out of town with their auntie so it was just us now.

"Girl hush and help me back to my room." Lucas said then wrapped his shoulder around her shoulders.

"Want me to help you unpack?" I said with a smile as I stood up from the bed. I was slick happy that everything's going right because me and Tay actually grew a bond, I look at her as my bestfriend and also my lil sister.

"I was just bout to ask you that." She said laughing as she stood up from the bed.

We spent like a good hour unpacking all her stuff.

.
"Girl, you know you gotta lot of clothes." I said plopping down on her bed.

"This not even all of my clothes, I still got hella clothes back at my hometown." She said decorating her dresser back.

"When Pooh coming back?" She questioned. Pooh stayed down at Lucas' auntie house til he's get better so that might be a while. Lucas didn't want Pooh to stay down there but his auntie wasn't taking no for an answer. She said he needed a break anyways but Lucas finally agreed.

"Whenever Lucas get better. She might come back sooner because you know Lucas can't stay away from her for that long." I said then she nodded her head.

"I gotta tell you something." She said looking at me with a serious face.

"Wassup?" I said.

"I'm pregnant." She said. This should be some exciting news but she didn't look so happy.

"Why you not happy?" I said cracking a smile to let her know I wasn't gone be mad if that's what she thought. Hell she's not my child and she grown.

"Because it's Talia's babydaddy's child." She said shocking me.

"Imma very forgiving person but when it comes to my sisters it's a different story. But I'm not gone be messy and run my mouth but you better tell her before it end up slipping out." I said then walked out her room. The only person I could talk about this to is Lucas.

I walked in the room and he was sliding on his house shoes.

"Where you finn go?" I questioned. "You know you can't go nowhere." I added.

"Nowhere, Trilla and Mercedes bout to come over." He said then grabbed his crutches.

"I could've helped you in there Lucas." I said as I moved out his way.

"Naa, I need to get used to these crutches. Thanks though bae." He said then pecked my cheek then walked on past me.

I followed behind him just in case he fell or something. Then Trilla and Mercedes walked in the house with Liquor bottles in they hand and shit.

"Y'all already know what time it is." Trilla said satting the liquor bottles on the table along with Mercedes. "Bae go get the shot glasses." He said then she walked off to the kitchen.

"I knew yo ass was up to something." Lucas said laughing as he sat down on the couch.

"Nigga we gotta celebrate that yo ass ain't dead. Had me boohoo crying and shit." Trilla said smiling all I could do was laugh. I can't even see Trilla crying.

"Trilla you bout crazy as fuck." I said sitting down on the couch by Lucas.

"Where Talia and Tay at? We got hella liquor to pass around." Mercedes said coming back in the living room and right when she said that Talia came walking in the house.

"Here Talia grab a shot glass." Mercedes said.

"She not drinking, she's underage dumb ass." I said.

"Hell if she got a child then she grown." Trilla said then I gave him that look.

"Talia grab a shot glass." Lucas said with a smirk.

After a while we all was drinking.

.
..