Chapter Twenty-Nine: Make You Mine [SMUT]

Start from the beginning

He was silent for a moment, not looking at me. I took a sip of water, trying to get the heat in my body to go away.

"Can we try it sometime?"

Water. Everywhere.

Connor tapped my back as I spit up the water I had just ingested. "I take that reaction as a no."

I shook my head as I wiped the water from my face. "N-no! Trust me... It's definitely not a no." I smiled slightly as I looked up at him. "Let's finish this movie okay? Then we'll finish this... discussion."

Connor's POV

As Tasha continued to watch the movie, Connor paid attention to her. The way her chest rose and fell with every breath, the way she'd pull her bottom lip between her teeth, nibbling on the flesh.

Oh, how he longed to be the one doing that.

Connor thought back to the day when he saw her with nothing but a towel on. He felt a tingling sensation rise within his body.

Connor shifted slightly, moving so his lips were incredibly close to her neck.

I hope she enjoys this.

Tasha's POV

Connor leaned into me, nudging his nose against my neck as he moved my hair away from my shoulder. I leaned back, giving him better access to my neck as he began to press his lips to the soft flesh, moving so slow it was agonizing.

I could tell Connor was nervous. His LED was flickering between yellow and red, and his posture gave him away.

I let out a quiet moan as he kissed the sweet spot on the side of my neck, leaning in closer to him, wanting more.

I felt Connor smile against my neck, slowly kissing harder, letting his tongue trail along it. He sucked on the soft flesh, no doubt creating marks that would be impossible to cover. "Do you... like this?"

"Yes." I replied breathlessly, unable to hold in another moan as his hand rested on my inner thigh. Absentmindedly, Connor began to rub the flesh on my leg, causing me to squirm in my seat.

I moved so I was straddling his waist, causing Connor to look at me with curious eyes. I removed his jacket, tossing it onto the ground as I crashed my lips against his.

Connor let out a soft groan as he grabbed onto my waist tightly, pulling my body closer to his as he ran his tongue along my bottom lip.

As our tongues fought for dominance, I couldn't help but moan, grinding my hips into his causing Connor to let out a quiet gasp. "Tasha!"

"Is this okay?" I asked him as I pulled away slightly, not wanting to push him any further than he was comfortable going.

Connor nodded vigorously, putting his hand on the back of my neck, quickly bringing my lips back to his as he pushed his hips up into mine. Another moan left my lips as Connor kept moving his hips, letting out soft groans against my lips.

I could feel him through his pants — I was never sure what CyberLife had... equipped him with, but it sure felt like he was blessed.

Connor's grip on me tightened as his hands roamed up my back, slipping under my shirt to touch my bare skin. "So soft." He mumbled against my lips as he dug his fingers into my side, bringing my hips down on his harder causing me to moan louder.

He liked that.

Connor let go of my waist, grabbing onto my shirt and slowly lifting it up. He pulled back, looking into my eyes for permission and I smiled, grabbing my shirt from his hands and pulling it over my head, tossing it onto the ground behind us.