16

Lucy Florence

"What's up everybody. So, we are back here at suicide bridge with Corey, Lucy, Colby, Sam, and Amanda.

"And we somehow convinced you to come back tonight." He looks to Corey.

"Yay!" Sam greets with a laugh.

"I don't know-how," Corey says.

"Alright guys, so we're gonna go spend the night underneath suicide bridge." Corey shakes his head while the rest of us cheer.

"You guys ready?" Elton asks, grabbing the camera.

"I'm always ready." Sam and I say in unison.

"I really don't wanna do this," Corey admits for the hundredth time tonight.

"Really?" Elton zooms in closer to show his smile.

"Dude why- I smile when you put the camera near me. But I swear bro, I'm terrified right now." We all laugh, "I'm not even playin."

"But you're wrapped up in your turtle blanket," I say.

"I'm tied up, Lucy!" We begin to walk down the sidewalk.

"Alright guys, let's get to it," Elton says as I check the time on my phone, 12:00am.

"Why did we come back?" Corey asks, "Why?"

"I have no idea," Sam says.

"Um, because in all honesty, I think all of us really want to know if there's something- like I don't believe in ghosts," Elton explains.

"Yeah, last time it was talking directly to you. We had to figure out what the heck it was saying." Corey stops walking, a scared look on his face.

"Remember that?" Sam asks.

"Here's the thing. If you don't want to play with the Ouija board, we'll do it while you're asleep." Elton dramatically zooms the lens on his face.

"What do you mean while I'm asleep?" Corey asks wearily.

"We'll ask about you," Sam says.

"No, I don't wanna be mentioned with it. I-I don't want-"

"Okay fine then we'll play the Oi-" Elton is cut off by Amanda and I laughing mockingly at Corey.

"Oh, ah, yeah I know I'm a little bitch. I know, I know, I know." Amanda and I laugh, "I just don't want to wake up and I don't wanna be flying and Satan taking over my body. Okay?"

"Wow, that's extreme." I laugh.

"What if he made it so you could increase all your max reps by like ten percent? If Satan had that ability inside of you." Elton asks Corey. I link arm's with Amanda and she puts her blanket around us both.

"I mean that does sound like some gains." Corey jokingly becomes interested.

"Alright, we're doin' it." Elton laughs at Corey.

"Alright let's do it." Corey jokes.

"Leading the way, huh Colby?" I smirk to myself. He glances back at me with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm ready dude." He steps in a shallow hole, "Woah, shoot." I giggle to myself.

"This is actually the time we're gonna talk to something." He says to Elton and the camera.

"Okay so genuine question. Do you think we should talk to the ghost before we go to sleep or in the morning when we're leaving?" Elton asks all of us.

friends with benefits // c.bजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें