04

||May 2, 2017||

Lucy Florence

"Ow." I whimper quietly, sitting down at the table in the kitchen.

"What's the matter, Lucy?" Kat asks, sitting across from me. She must have stayed the night last night too.

"Honestly, we had way too much fun last night... and this morning." I groan, grabbing one of the random pancakes off the island next to me.

"Yeah, I bet. We could hear y'all from downstairs." She contained her giggles, wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

"Are we really that loud?" My eyes go wide as I realize. Colby walks down the stairs, flashing me a bright smile. I half-smile back. He didn't comb or groom his hair and it looked sexy. He turned and walked into the other living room, the fresh scratches I gave him visible, poking through the top of his tank top.

"Lucy!" Kat squeaks, slapping my arm with the back of her hand, her mouth open.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." I chuckle with my mouth full.

"It looks like a dog attacked him!" She teased. I rolled my eyes, feeling my face heat up.

"Okay, okay. I know! We get a little rough sometimes!" Kat gives me a look, specifically all of the hickeys on my neck.

"A little?" And I leave her with a simple laugh as a response. I stand up and waddle my way to the game/movie room. I sit next to Corey who was playing Rocket League... as always.

As we talk and mess around, my phone vibrates in my lap.

I look up and meet his stare, winking

"Okay, I think I'm gonna head home. Tell Devyn I said thank you for the movie night. It was fun." I tell Corey.

"Oh, I'm sure." A smirk covered his face when I winced. I smack his chest before hugging him. "Thanks for coming."

"Yeah, anytime. Colby, can you drive me home?" I ask.

"Yeah totally." He smiles, walking to get his shoes and keys.

"Damn, you fucked him up." Corey laughed quietly. I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"We're not gonna live that down are we?" I ask him, biting my lip. He shakes his head and I sigh.

"Yeah, I figured." I shrug, hug him, then meet Colby in the car.

***

"Wait, really?" Colby asks, clearly excited.

"Yeah totally! I've been thinking about starting one for a long time." I say, referring to the only tab on my laptop, open to my empty YouTube channel.

"I think you should!" He says.

"What do I do for my first video though?" I ask.

"How about a simple vlog?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know," I shrug, "I'll figure something out sooner or later." A smile spreads across my face.

"Well, just text or call any of us if you need help." He stands up and stretches his arms slightly.

"Thanks." I walk him to the door and give him a hug. "I'll see you later, Colby." I stand on my tiptoes and peck his cheek.

"Bye." He walks out of view to his car.

***

I click the post button and wait a few moments, refreshing the page a few times

I click the post button and wait a few moments, refreshing the page a few times. Since I've known the boys, I've gained my own small following. It definitely wasn't anywhere near as much as them of course.

And with that, I shut off my laptop and cuddle into my blankets

And with that, I shut off my laptop and cuddle into my blankets. My face buried deep into my pillow to silence my giggles.

<>