12

||June 19, 2017||

Lucy Florence

"Brennen, baby," I whisper breathily, my hands tangling in the hair on the back of his head as he kisses my neck.

"Mm?" He hums, continuing.

"You sure you wanna do this?" I ask him, looking into his eyes.

"Yeah, as long as you're comfortable with it." I smile and connect our lips.

"God, you're gorgeous." He sets me on my back so he can hover over me, biting my neck. My hands roam up his shirt, feeling his toned abs.

"I know right." I moan and pull his head down to kiss him. His short nails dig into the bare skin on my sides.

"Mm. I like when you're cocky." He hums in my ear giving me goosebumps. I giggle to myself and run my hands down his sides before gripping his ass. His eyes go wide out of surprise making me laugh.

"Did ya like that?" I ask cheekily, allowing my hands to rest there.

"I don't really know." He chuckles, kissing me again.

"Just say yes." I swiftly flip us over so I can straddle his hips, grinding mine into his. We both groan softly and Brennen holds his hands on my hips, pulling me into him. I pull my top off following with my bra.

I lean forward and kiss him, reaching between us and running my hand into his pants, gripping his dick in my hand and running it up and down.

"Oh, fuck baby." His nails dig into my arm as he moans against my cheek.

"Mmm." I hum as I crawl down and sit on my knees between his legs. I undo the button and zipper on his jeans and he helps me take them off along with his boxers. I grip the hard base in my hand, sticking the tip in my mouth.

"Uhh, Lucy." Brennen grips into my hair and moves my head up and down. I get knots in my stomach at the sound of his moans. After a few minutes, I crawl up and straddle him.

Brennen lets his cold hands run up my sides and I shiver at his touch. I slowly lower myself onto him, both of us moaning. I hiss as I feel myself being stretched. Brennen is a good six inches along with being fairly girthy.

"Fuck, yeah." I throw my head back in pleasure as I sink all the way to the base. Brennen guides my body with his hands, up and down, our moans filling the air.

***

"Fuck, I love you." I pant, laying next to Brennen, our heads on the pillows facing each other. He smiles tiredly at me, pulling my small body against his.

"I love you too." He pecks the tip of my nose.

"Good, otherwise this would be awkward." I joke, my hand relaxing on his chest.

"Mm, how about round two?" He asks.

"In the shower? I'm down." We laugh. Brennen carries me bridal style to the bathroom.

***

||June 20, 2017||

"Oh, good morning everybody." I groan to the camera hovered above my face, "Brennen's still asleep." I chuckle, feeling his grip tighten slightly.

"There isn't much on the agenda today I don't think. What do you think?" I ask Brennen, running my finger up and down the bridge of his nose.

"Food first." He mumbles against my shoulder. I laugh.

"Definitely." I turn the camera off and wiggle from his grip. After a few minutes, we are both up, getting dressed.

"So, I think I'm just going to make some simple breakfast burritos because I'm a lazy shit and can't cook

"So, I think I'm just going to make some simple breakfast burritos because I'm a lazy shit and can't cook." I shrug, setting the camera up.

"Brennen, love!" I yell at him.

"Yes, dear?" He yells back, coming into my view. I bite my lip seeing him in nothing but his boxers.

"Can you help me?" I ask him, pulling out the eggs and bacon.

"That I can do." He begins walking towards me.

"How about... after you get dressed?" I giggle and point to the camera.

Brennen Taylor

"Okay, I'm ready." I go back into the kitchen with some sweats on, "good morning, baby." I peck her lips with my hand on her hip.

"Good morning." She blushes, cracking some eggs in a pan. I grab another pan and start the bacon.

"How did you sleep?" I ask her, adjusting the heat.

"Considering last night's events, I think I slept okay." She laughed. I chuckle to myself.

"Are you sore at all?" I bump her hip with mine.

"Just a little. But it isn't too bad." Her face becomes a deep red.

"I love you," I say in a baby voice, resting my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I know." She teases.

"Hey, you know what?" I grab her waist and dip her backward, making her squeal, "I love you." I kiss her again. She laughs and smacks the side of my head lightly.

"I love you too, doofus." She puts the finished eggs into a smaller bowl, then starts the hash browns.

***

"Okay! Taste test!" Lucy folds the burritos. We both grab one and immediately take a bite. I moan jokingly, making Lucy laugh.

"That is so good." I moan again, taking another bite.

"Okay, wrong website." Lucy covers the camera lens. I stop and laugh.

"Nah, I'm just kidding. It is really good though." I speak with my mouth full and Lucy covers it with her hand.

"Brennen! Don't talk with your mouth full. At least cover it!" My laugh is muffled and I lick her hand.

"Ew!" She squeals loudly, quickly moving her hand away.

"Aha, I'm sorry." I slowly stop laughing.

"That was gross." She giggles.

"Oh shuddup. I had my tongue all over you last night." I half-joke. We both stop before we burst out laughing.

<>