03

||May 1, 2017||

Lucy Florence

"Oh, hello," Colby smirks when he sees my choice of pajamas.

"You like it?" I ask, doing a little twirl for him.

"Do I?" He asks in a seductive tone. "But, you're not naughty... are you?" His hand slides up and rests it on my hip. I turn around.

"I certainly can be when I want to," I whisper in his ear, nibbling the lobe. Colby lets out a soft moan. "Now let's get going before we're late." I pull my body away from his.

He stands there for a second before turning around, a big smile on his face. I lock the door and we leave in his car.

***

"Gosh about time. Where were you guys?" Elton pauses before he smirks at us.

"Don't even go there, Castee. We were getting snacks." I defend, holding up the plastic bags in my hands.

"Ohh, what kind of snacks?" Devyn asks cheerfully, entering the main hallway from the movie room. God, she's so adorable.

"Um, chips, cookies, candy, soda, anything you can think of really," Colby explains, searching through one of his bags.

"Awe. That was sweet, thank you." Amanda takes some of the bags, giving us each a side hug.

"Well come on now, y'all. Let's get this show on the road." Corey wraps his buff arm around his girlfriend's shoulders before leading the way. Everyone grabs a blanket and pillow and whatever snack they want. I personally go for the pistachios.

"Damn. You're so healthy." Sam chuckles, Kat cuddling into his side on the couch.

"I know right?" I pop the first one in my mouth. Colby and I decided to share the giant bean bag to the right of the couch. Sam, Kat, Aaron, Elton, and Amanda share the couch. And finally, Corey and Devyn share the other bean bag.

***

Two-thirds of the way through, I feel Colby's hand rest lightly on my upper-thigh beneath our shared blanket.

"So much for sugar coating it," I whisper so only he can hear me, a small smirk playing on my lips. He looks me in the eyes but doesn't say anything. Instead, he winks and turns back to the movie.

After a few minutes, I feel his fingertips lightly grazing over the skin on my thigh, light enough to tickle me. I let out a muffled giggle. But Amanda and Elton notice me.

"What are you laughing at?" She eyes me. I feel my face heat up. Colby takes this chance do slip his hand up my nightshirt and into the elastic of my panties. He begins to run slow, and small circles on my clit. I grip his gym shorts into my fist. Thankfully, I have strong self-control.

"I just remembered something funny from work today." Amanda gives me a wary look before shrugging and turning back to the movie. Immediately I let out a silent sigh, my head falling back the slightest bit from the pleasure.

Colby knew I won that one, and I can tell he didn't like it because he stopped, retracting his hand.

I mock a fake yawn moments later,
"Gosh, I am exhausted." I lie, stretching my arms out, "can I crash on your couch tonight?" I turn to Colby and ask. It took him a moment to catch on.

"Oh yeah. Of course." He gave me a mischevious smile. I stand up and adjust my shirt.

"Awe. That's okay. Goodnight, Lucy." Devyn stood up and hugged me.

"Goodnight you guys." I give them all a small wave and wink at Colby. "And save me some snacks!" I yell once I reach the stairs.

Thirty minutes later, Colby joins me and... you can guess what happens next.

***

||May 2, 2017||

"Morning." Colby's deep voice calls next to me.

"Fuck that was sexy." I think out loud, biting my lip.

"Oh really?" He flirts, his arms slithering around my waist. I yelp as I'm suddenly pulled up. Before I know it, I'm straddling his abdomen under the blanket.

"Ow," I whine, feeling a sting and pain in my thighs.

"What? What happened?" Colby asks, worry in his tone. I laugh breathily.

"I'm just sore as hell from last night." He blushes and laughs with me.

"Hmm, good." He sits up under me and kisses my lips. I knew he already had an erection. So, I straddle his lap and grind my hips into his the best I can with the pain.

A breathy moan against my lips is the response. I am flipped onto my back, Colby on top of me. He wastes no time in getting us both undressed.

"Still up for it?" He asks, hovering above me on his forearms. I nod and kiss his lips. With one hand, he positions himself and slowly thrusts into me. I moan and whine, feeling myself being stretched along with the already existing pain from the previous night.

"Oh, fuck me." I croak out quietly. Colby's lips attach to the skin on the valley between my breasts, sucking lightly.

Morning sex with Colby is always the best thing, especially if we fucked the previous night. His touch is so gentle and caring.

"Oh god." My back arches off of the bed and I moan loudly as he goes deeper and faster.

"Yeah, baby." He grunts, rolling his hips to make a steady rhythm.

"Ohh, Colby." I grip into his hair until my hands decide to trail down his back roughly. We are going to get shit for that later, but whatever. That doesn't matter when the pleasure is this good.

<>