14

||June 25, 2017||

Lucy Florence

"Good morning, everybody watching." I greet my Instagram live stream, laying on the floor, Brennen laying on his back beside me, off-screen. I read all of the comments rolling in.

"Oh, you started it." He rolls over onto his stomach, halfway on top of me. I smile and nod, moving the loose locks of my messy, medium brown hair. Brennen's hand rests on my lower back nonchalantly as he also reads the comments.

"Are you two dating?" I read aloud, biting my bottom lip.

"Yes," Brennen says simply. I pull one of my hands up and rest it on the side of his face, connecting our lips softly.

"Have been for like, two months now," I say and bite his bottom lip.

"Ow." He whines, scrunching his eyebrows together. I giggle and crawl onto his back, propping my phone up against my coffee table.

"Yay! Finally!" Brennen reads, making me laugh and blush.

"I know right. It's about time." I randomly cover his eyes with my hands.

"Really?" He laughs, gently rubbing my leg.

"Kat says we should do a couples tag." I ignore him.

"Sounds fun." I remove my hands and kiss his cheek.

***

"Good evening, afternoon, night, morning or whatever. Today, I am here with my lovely boyfriend, Brennen Taylor." I reach behind me and tap his cheek with my hand.

"Wassup." He greets my camera, wrapping his arms around my small waist before resting them on my thighs.

"You already know by the title... today we are doing a couples tag." I briefly stand up and grab my phone off my desk.

"You have a nice ass." Brennen doesn't hold back his statement.

"Why thank you. You do too." I smirk and laugh at his confused facial expression.

"Thank you." He bites my neck.

"Already? We have barely started." I joke, referring to his horny behavior.

"I know. I know." He holds his hands up in defense.

"After the video." I wink at him. His green eyes become darker with lust.

***

"Who is the more dominant figure in the relationship?" I read the question off of my phone. Brennen hums and wraps his arms around me again, resting them on my lower stomach.

"I think it just kind of depends. Are they referring to sex or just, in general?" He asks me, his head on my shoulder.

"Probably both. And yeah, it just depends on the mood of the day." I shrug, "sometimes he is, sometimes I am."

"How many times do you guys fuck in a day?" I read out, making us both laugh.

"We have a very healthy sexual relationship. It's just pretty much whenever we feel like it." I explain.

"Yeah, we fuck before bed or during one day, then sometimes it follows the next morning." I can tell Brennen is getting impatient as he draws shapes on my exposed thigh.

"Yeah. So two times on average," I pause to think, "this is probably too much info." I laugh.

"You can always edit it out." He stares up at me with his big, puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, we're done, baby." I click my camera off before turning around and straddling Brennen's lap.

***

"Hello?" I answer my phone after seeing an unknown number on the screen.

"Hey, Lucy. Um... It's me, Colby." I hear the almost unfamiliar, deep voice on the other line. My eyes widen as I lean over the kitchen counter.

"Oh. Hey, Colby." I say politely, biting my lip nervously.

"How are you?" He asks.

"I'm okay. You?" I ask in return.

"I'm good. Just calling because I wanted to ask you something." I sense the awkwardness in his tone, the faint sound of him scratching the back of his neck following.

"Shoot." I encourage him to ask as I grab my bag of pistachios, breaking the shell before popping it into my mouth.

"Uh, the Tfil guys and I were wondering if you'd like to do an exploration video with us." He asks.

"Yeah, totally. When and where?" I pop a few more into my mouth.

"Wait... really?" Colby's tone is surprised, making me giggle.

"Of course." I hear him chuckle and it makes my heart flutter.

I miss that sound.

"Awesome. We haven't chosen a place or time yet. When are you free?" He pauses temporarily, "Free as in to come plan of course."

I laugh, "I'm free this weekend."

"Okay. Cool. So, I'll see you... Saturday?" He asks for reassurance.

"Yeah." I bite my lip to hide my smile, even though he couldn't see me.

"Cool. See you then. Goodnight, Lucy." The smile is prominent in his voice.

"Night, Colby." My heart and face drop when I hang up. My phone rests in my palms as I stare at his phone number, tears welling up in my eyes.

I distract myself by brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed.

Once I lay down, I grab my laptop and log into Twitter. Immediately I see a tweet from Colby.

 Immediately I see a tweet from Colby

-

<>

<>