"YOU TOLD MILLIE YOU LOVE HER!! AWEEEEEEEE," Maddie yelled once again, and I saw Finns face turn completely red.

"Shut up Maddie." Finn said, and I laughed a little.

"So you guys have to be dating now, right?" Maddie asked.

"Yeah, we're dating." I said, and Maddie 'awe'd'.

"Hey, Jack just showed up, I gotta go Mills." She said, and I nodded. We said bye, and I closed my computer.

Finn and I sat there in comfortable silence for a bit, our shoulders touching, our backs against the wall.

"How was lacrosse?" I asked, and he smiled.

"It was actually really good." He said, and I smiled.

"That's good." I said, and he nodded. I felt his hand take mine, and he intertwined our fingers together, our hands resting on his lap.

"So how was the trip over to Brady's?" Finn asked.

"I found out who he's roommates with." I said.

"Who?" Finn asked, and I sighed.

"Jacob." I said, and I felt Finns hand tense up a bit.

"Of course he is." Finn said, and I nodded.

"I didn't really talk to him though, but he talked to me. I just got the book and left." I said, and Finn hmm'ed in response.

"Brady invited me to watch the movie with him after I finish the book." I said, and Finn did the same thing.

"Do you care?" I asked, facing him. His facial expression was emotionless.

"No. Brady's chill." Finn said, and I nodded.

I got up from sitting on the wall, and moved to sit across from Finn. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. His smile is contagious.

"What?" He asked, and I laughed a little.

"Nothing." I said, smiling at him.

"You're really cute." He said, and I looked up at is hair.

"You're really sweaty." I said, and he smiled. He leaned in, but I backed away.

"Finn, you're sweatyyyy." I said, and he laughed.

"Fine. I'll shower, then you're gonna kiss me." He said, and got up, going into the bathroom. I smiled, again.

He's so fucking adorable.

-

I was laying in bed, covers over me, my light still on. I had my eyes closed though, I was listening to my music.

I heard Finns footsteps walk out of the bathroom, and I looked over to him. He was wearing shorts, but no shirt, and his hair was all damp from showering.

He saw me looking at him, and he smiled, running over to my bed, and jumping on it, next to me.

I laughed a little bit, and he moved over, half of his body on top of mine.

"We can kiss now." He said, and I smiled. His eyes went down to my lips, and didn't look away. He started to lean in, and I closed my eyes, his lips connecting with mine.

He repositioned himself fully on top of me, not letting go of my lips.

I put my hands on the sides of his face, and his arms went to my waist.

His lips felt really soft against mine, and he pressed down harder, making me breathe in through my nose.

I put my hands on his chest, and pushed him up, so I could sit up, our lips not parting. I repositioned myself onto his lap, his back leaning back against the wall behind us.

We finally separated our lips, catching our breath.

Since I was on his lap, my eyes were above him only a few inches, so he looked up to me. He had a straight face, his lips slightly parted. His pupils looked dilated, looking into my eyes.

He brought his hands up to both sides of my face. I had my lips slightly parted, same as his.

"Millie, I love you. A lot." Finn said, and I smiled, and looked down a little.

"I love you too, Finn." I replied back, and he was still looking at all the details on my face.

"Sleep with me tonight." I said, and he nodded. I looked down and got off of his lap, and going back under the blankets, along with Finn. He laid down on his back, so I put my arms around him in a hugging form, and he put both of his arms around my waist, leaning his head next to mine, on his shoulder. I put one of my legs over his, but he didn't care.

"Goodnight Millie. I love you." Finn whispered, barely awake.

"Love you too. Night Finn." I whispered back, dozing off to sleep in Finns arms.

Ugh I'm having writers block for their relationship and Idk what to do anymore.

Okay, new song.

Lyrics: Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor
Reaching for the phone 'cause, I can't fight it anymore
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

Hopefully you liked the chapter. I didn't really like it.

BUT SERIOUSLY. So many of you said you wanted to be friends. Message me, I'll answer! I want friends.