CHAPTER 7: DECIDED

Fae's P.O.V. 

I ran down the stairs and threw open the huge front door. What had I just done?

I kissed him.

He had held me all night whispering that everything would be OK. He had wiped my tears away. I had never been held before, he was so warm and sweet.

It was all out of pity and sympathy.

I thought back to the kiss, I never wanted it to end. My first and last kiss. I can't have feelings for him, because when he finds out how tainted I am he'll hate me and leave.

No one ever stayed.

He would move on. Why wouldn't he? He had plenty of beautiful girls drooling around him. He had money and a family, I had nothing. Absolutely nothing. Maybe he already had a girlfriend? I can't believe that I let him see me cry. I never cried in front of anyone.

I was about to walk through the threshold of the door when I hit something hard. It was a person. I panicked, looking up and I saw it was the same guy that I had seen the other day in the hallway. "Sorry." I whispered.

"Fae!?" I heard Hayden's voice call from the staircase.

I couldn't answer his questions, so I moved by the guy in front of and ran out the door, down the street.

Hayden's P.O.V

I was halfway down the stairs when I saw Asher in the door way looking at Fae. I called her name to stop her. "Fae!?" I said, she saw me then ran out of the house. I stopped, I should let her go. My chest hurt, she didn't want anything to do with me. She kissed me because she had been emotional. It felt like someone punched me in the gut. I had over thought everything.

"Did she see your dick or something" Asher said closing the door and jumping on to the couch.

"Fuck you." I said. Pissed. Asher usually never came over to Dad's place. I glared at him. He was wearing black jeans and a fitted black t-shirt. While I wore an olive-green t-shirt and comfortable sweats, from last night.

Everyone always told us that we looked exactly alike. Though I thought Asher looked more like Dad with his dark brown hair, and I looked more like Mom with my blonde hair. We were identical twins but people could tell us apart. Otherwise we shared the same height at 6.1", pale skin, and gold hazel eyes. Asher lived with Mom because he hated Dad for cheating on Mom. Asher always stood up for what he wanted and voiced his opinion. I on the other hand, was forced by Dad to stay with him. Asher hated me for not leaving Dad, but he didn't know I had no choice.

"So, was she a casual fuck? She was wearing your clothes?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"No. I kissed her. No, she actually kissed me, then freaked out and left." I said pissed.

"Looks like you need to brush up on your skills. Do you like her? Cause she was hot, I'd fuck with her. What happened to her cheek" He said smirking.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her or I'll cut your fucking dick off." I said, ready to punch him in the face. 

"Looks like someone has a crush." He said laughing.

I gritted my teeth. Was he ever going to leave. "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to talk to you about Noah." He said leaning forward. "I don't want Dad to take him. He's useless. I want you to find something on him, so he won't take him from Mom." He said looking at me.