"Mama's pissed off." , I heard Linnea say softly as I glanced at her and saw her undoing the braids on my hair , now combing it , "But aside from that..." , she looked up at Cupid then at me with a bright smile , which I swore made my heart skip a beat clichè as it sounds , "...I'll be in you both's care again!"

A hand ruffled her hair making her look up at Cupid , whom leant onto the back of the sofa with a grin on his face , "Yep." , while I smirked which made the both of them look at me.

I stretched a bit then slid down the sofa until my head was in level with her lap , then adjusted myself so that my chin was leaning on her clothed thighs while my arms are now around her petite waist, "Not like it makes a difference." , I closed one eye while the other was lazily looking up at the now red faced Linnea whom was looking down at me , "You've been practically with me since , you like , started to walk and run around annoying the crap out of others."

"Hey!"

She shrieked a bit as she patted my head , as if scolding me , making me and the other guardian in the room chuckle.

I sighed and closed my eyes now.

Smirking a bit with the way I replied to her.

You've , literally , been part of my life , kid.

"So , when do we start training , guys?" , her angelic voice asked making me lazily open my eyes and look both at her and Cupid , "Because , honestly , I want to start soon. I wanna learn already!" , she grinned as she punched her fists in the air excitedly.

Adorable.

One word came into my min---

"You're so adorable , Linny!"

An irk made its way on the side of my mouth as I threw Cupid an annoyed look which made him make a smug look towards me.

That little son of...! Grr!

"Leech." , I bluntly said as I looked away as soon as he looked towards my way with a sharp turn. I whistled whilst having a smirk on my mouth , as I used Linnea's lap as a cover for my face.

"Speak for yourself." , I heard him start , as I felt Linnea adjust her sitting position against my face , "You're practically hugging Linny all to yourself , asswipe."

My eyebrow twitched as I sat up straight and placed an elbow on the back of the sofa while glaring up at him , "I was just resting my head on her lap , assface." , I growled at him.

He scoffed and crossed his arms across his chest as he raised a brow at me , "Oh yeah? Just resting? With your arms around her waist?" , he emphasized.

I rolled my eyes and glared at him , "Why? Jealous?"

"To hell I am!"

"Bullshit!" , I growled as I abruptly stood up and went around the sofa and was now face to face with him , "You're just jealous , casanova! And you're putting all of that on me..!"

He mocked laughed for a moment before glaring back at me and growling back , "You keep on calling me a casanova when you've been one yourself!"

And that just added more fuel into me as I grabbed a hold of his collar and lowly replied at him , "Was , asshole. Get that in your thick head!"

"Will you two stop?! Jeez! You guys keep on going  about who's who and what's what when you both are flirts."

I stiffened along with Cupid as we both looked down at Linnea whom had furrowed brows as she was pouting and glaring at us. Probably more at me , which kinda made me worry , as I pushed Cupid a bit and was about to speak to her until she stood up abruptly from the sofa and started walking towards her room , "We'll start training tomorrow and I'll inform mama and papa later about it." , she paused for moment as she glared at our way and continued , "And don't you dare bring this stupid fight of yours into the training! Idiots..!" , before slamming the door behind her making me flinch along with Cupid whom was now rubbing the back of his neck.

Dragging one hand on my face , I sighed and glanced at him , still pissed off but more worried about Linnea whom is obviously done with our crap , "Truce. Until tomorrow." , I blurted out as I looked directly at the brat's door. My brows furrowed.

"What?"

I could tell he was hella confused because never in my bad ass and stupid life would I even call something....like this cuz honestly I do have a pretty big pride myself.

"No arguing or fighting or being at each other's throats until tomorrow." , I paused before sighing , "For Linnea.", then slowly looked at him.

He had a serious expression , and I could tell he was still pretty pissed off too about our fight. Not surprised,

He was still thinking about before sighing in defeat as well as he looked away and said lowly , "Fine. Truce. Only for Linny though."

I nod my head in agreement as I too sighed in defeat while running a hand through my hair.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*

CHAPPY 20 DONE , DEARIES!

Hope you guys liked it! Don't forget to leave a vote , and comment. I've been getting better guys so dontcha worry! I will be updating daily like last time. Just give me more time. I'll do better , kay?

Thanks again for reading my story! Krazy with a K. What can I say? Out!