Chapter 17

So today's Saturday.

And I was allowed to take a day off.

Fun , huh? Well , it was supposed to be like that but---

"It had to be flag day! Friggin' flag day! Oh joy!"

I groaned as I clutched the lower area of my stomach and flopped down on the bed.

Whimpering a little , I hugged my favorite brown sheep plushie , Sheepy , and cried out , "Mama! Papa!"

And soon enough , my parents bursted through the doors and were already on each of my side.

Dad was on my left side , caressing my hair while cooing at me and mom was on my right side kissing my forehead and humming to me a soothing tune.

I glanced at them both and mumbled , "Sorry you guys had to stay for a while before work."

Mom chuckled as she replied softly , "Lin , it's alright. Jeez. It's not your fault your cramps are worse than hell."

"That's right." , dad perked a little as I looked at him and heard him ask , "Since you have the day off and me and your mom still have work , why don't we call on Blackwoo--"

"No! Don't do that!" , I cut him off as I sat up abruply only to regret it in the process because as soon as I did that , I cried out painfully and clutched my stomach , "Ow.."

Mom and dad sighed behind me as they sat up and pushed me down back to the bed and kissed my forehead , "Alright we won't call on Xavier." , mom reassured me.

I sighed out in relief.

"We'll call on Cupid instead." , dad continued making me roll my eyes , "What? The god brothers are busy , you don't want Blackwood to come , and me and your mother still have work!"

"I know , I know. Just call on Cupid. He knows how to deal with me. He knows the drills." , I replied bluntly as they both stood up and were walking towards my bedroom doors , "And please tell him also to bring 3 boxes of pizza and lots of ice cream! Thanks!"

They just chuckled and closed the doors behind them.

I sighed as I winced again in pain.

I don't want Vivi to see how pathetic I am. Plus , he'll probably just say I should just take it like a grown woman
..

I thought amusedly as I hugged my plushie again and was about to close my eyes for a quick cat nap---

"I have come to take care of my precious Linny!"

"Shut up , Cupid!"

I growled out , obviously my mood swings kicking in , then clutched my stomach in pain.

I feel a dip on my bed , in front of me , making me look up and see Cupid smiling a little at me as he placed the boxes of pizza and tubs of ice cream beside him.

"Bless you sweet child." , sighing , I smiled a little as another wave of pain made me wince again.

Cupid placed his hand on my back and started rubbing my back in soothing circles , "It's been a while since I've seen you having hella cramps." , I tried to smile but just winced in pain again as tears pricked my eyes , "But to be honest , this one looks even worse." , he sighed as he started to massage my aching feet and legs.

Sighing in relief, I smiled a little and got slice of pizza from one of the boxes and started eating it , "Probably because I'm already 18."

"Probably." , he replied back shortly , "And it's a good thing your mom and dad called me."