Chapter 15

"My work here is done now guys!"

I exclaimed happily as I stretched my arms and legs while we were resting on the usual rooftop of Starbucks , with Xavier sitting and staring at the sky again (A/n: Or at you--*head slam*) and Cupid lying down on his stomach , groaning incoherent words again.

I walk over to Xavier and kneel down beside him , smiling , "You like staring off into the sky , don't you?"

His eyes look at me as he fully turned his head towards me , giving me a small smile , "Yeah , because it reminds me of something." , he stated softly as he raised his left hand towards me making my eyes widen.

He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear as we were staring at each other for a moment.

"Linny! Can we please go back to the lair and change into human form so that I can 'effing buy something in Starbucks?"

Xavier sighs , while I giggled a little , as he glared at Cupid , whom was walking towards us , through his hair then glances at me as he stood up and reached a hand at me.

I looked at his hand theb at him as I smiled and took his large hand into mine as he helped me stand up.

I felt arms around my waist and a chin on my right shoulder , making me gasp , "Let's go! I wanna drink something cold and sweet!" , Cupid whines behind me making me smile a little as I was about to pull his arms away from me.

When Xavier did the job by tugging Cupid by the collar of his shirt , making the man choke a little , and wrapped an arm around his neck , and flew off towards the direction of the lair , "Come on , casanova!" , Xavier shouted then glanced at me through his shoulders saying , "Catch up , kiddo."

I rolled my eyes smiling , as I flew off the rooftop and was already flying beside him , towards the lair.

Xavier's POV

The three of us lands safely on our feet as we were now in front of the lair.

I see Linnea stretch a little then walk towards the doors and pushed them open saying , "We're back!" , as she went in , out of mine and Cupid's line of sight.

I see the man himself , Cupid , rush in only to get pulled by the collar by me as I grunted , "No , you don't casanova." , as he just glared at me swatted my hand making me glare back at him , "Leech."

Cupid smirked and said , "Fuck you."

I smirked back and said , "Sorry , but I'm not ga---"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Mine and Cupid's eyes widen as we looked at each other and said in unison , "Linnea." , and quickly rushed inside , slamming the doors open.

We skidded to a stop as we saw Linnea struggling to break free from a man with golden hair , fair skin , and sky blue eyes as he was wearing a plain white shirt , black jeans , and black rubber shoes.

"Let go of me!" , we hear Linnea exclaim making me go back to my senses as I pushed the man away from her and pushed Linnea behind me , protectively , "Who the fudge are you and why are you in my place?!"

The man chuckles and ran a hand through his hair as he looked at us and spoke softly , "Who knew Pitch's daughter is a spunky girl!" , he grinned and chirps , "I like it! Just like her mother!"

"Goddamnit , Zeus."

We all look behind the man named Zeus and saw Pitch , with Anastasia beside him , walking towards us while glaring at the man , "I invited you here to introduce yourself to my daughter. Not scare her off!" , Pitch exclaimed as he slapped Zeus over the head making Anastasia laugh as she walked over to us , smiling.