Chapter 12

It's been weeks ever since Xavier started being my bodyguard.

And so far so good , I'm used to having him by my side.

Well , as an 18 year old girl.

Since I've been with him ever since I was a little kid or toddler.

"Kid! You're taking forever inside that goddamn bathroom!"

"Shut up and lemme take a bath in peace!"

Except for our constant fights and misunderstandings.

And of course , he still calls me 'kid' or 'kiddo'.

It's been in my observation that when he's worried or nervous about me he would call me 'kiddo'.

When he's just casual or irritated , like now , he calls me 'kid'.

But when he's angry or pissed off with something or someone he immediately calls me 'brat'.

I sighed as I wore my usual guardian outfit and opened the door open , commanding softly the wind to dry my hair.

Looking up , I see Xavier leaning against the wall near the bathroom door , while tapping his foot impatiently and his arms across his chest.

He glanced at me and rolled his eyes , exclaiming dramatically , "Finally you're fucking done in there. I thought you drowned in there or somethin'!"

I grumbled , "Way to think things over."

"I'm the Guardian of Depression , kiddo. That's how I am."

I rolled my eyes this time and sat down on the bed , staring up at him boredly , "Alright already!" , I exclaimed and looked away from him to mumble , "...drama king..."

"What'd you say?"

I huffed and closed my eyes , replying , "I said nothing!"

I hear footsteps come near me and the bed dip on each side making me snap my eyes open and look forward only to gasp as Xavier's nose meets mine , his eyes looking directly into mine.

I feel his mint breath tickling my face as he slowly and huskily asked ,
"What did you say?"

I gulped as I was unable to say anything and could only stare into his blood red eyes.

We were staring into each other's eyes, neither one of us talking as we silently stare into each other's eyes , our faces getting nearer---

"Oh la la~ Well this is cute!"

Me and Xavier , both gasped as we turned to look at mom and---

"What do you fucking think you're doing to my daughter , Blackwood?"

"Well , this is bad..."

I hear Xavier mumble nervously , as he glanced at me then pulled away , standing up straight and walking towards mom and dad whom where by my doors.

With mom's atmosphere clouded with beautiful flowers and her grinning , and dad's dark atmosphere , which you can almost spell 'murder' in it , with his face dark and frowning.

Mom skips her way towards me as I stood up only to be hugged by her as she whispers , "Is he a good kisser?"

"MAMA!"

"JESUS CHRIST , ANASTASIA!"

Me and Xavier both exclaimed , with me red faced and him covering half of his face but you can see a tinge of red in his ears.

Me and him both glanced at each other and looked away as dad stalks up behind him.

*Clamp!*