Chapter 16

"Lin , wake up."

I groaned as I swatted the hands which were shaking me awake from my peaceful slumber.

"Hades , it isn't even 9 AM. Let the child sleep."

"Shut it , Poseidon! Pitch and Anastasia let us babysit her every morning while they do their work so let me be!"

"Pft! You act like a nanny to her , bro."

"Not another word from you , Zeus!"

"Okay , mom."

I snapped my eyes open and sat up abruptly , being greeted by the faces of three well known gods whom are friends with my mom and dad.

A man with red eyes , wrinkles under his eyes , and shoulder length shaggy black hair turned to look at me , as half of his face were almost covered by his bangs , and smiled a little , "Good morning , Linnea!"

My left eyebrow twitched as I growled a little , "What's so good about this morning when I wake up and see you three having an argument in the morning in MY room , Uncle Hades!"

Hades , God of the Underworld.

And you guessed it , completely overprotective of me and loves to spoil me.

"Mornin' sweetpea."

I turned to look at a man with dark blue eyes and his long black hair tied into a loose pony tail noticing also that his mustache is growing back now.

I glared at him and saw him smile nervously making me grumble , "Don't 'sweetpea' me , Uncle Poseidon." , and hop off my bed , stretching with a frown on my face.

Poseidon , God of the Sea.

He has a pretty laid back personality (and lazy by the way) , but he loves to spoil me and has a very...........colorful choice of words always like Xavier.

I felt a gentle pat on my head and looked up seeing Zeus smiling down at me.

"If you frown you'll have wrinkles , Lin."

I pouted and looked away from him , mumbling , "Whatever..." , I walked towards my doors and opened them , shouting , "I want food!"

"And it shall be served!"

I opened my eyes and grinned widely as I varieties of food , which Hades cooked , laid onto the dining table.

Giggling , I skipped towards the dining table and sat on a chair along with the three gods.

Humming happily , I picked up my fork and looked up at Hades , whom was pouring me some grape juice in my glass , "Uncle Hades , I appreciate that you guys are here and all but where's Vivi and Cupid?"

"Being disregarded by our little girl already , I see."

Snapping my head towards Poseidon , whom stabbed his fork onto the poor crispy bacon , I sweatdropped and said , "Not really , unkie. Don't be like that , jeez. It's just that..." , I look at the three of them whom somewhat have a tight smile on their faces , "...I'm so used to having Vivi and Cupid by my side every mornin---"

"YOU FUCKING DAMN GOD BROTHERS!"

"Speak of the devil..." , I hear Zeus grumble making me raise a brow at him as a pissed off Xavier marches his way towards us with an also angry Cupid on his tail.

I see Xavier walk towards me as he placed both of his hands on my shoulders abruptly making me shriek a little , "W-What?! Vivi what happen---?!"

"Ask these three!" , I hear Cupid growl as he went beside me also.

Glancing at the two angry guardians , I looked at Hades whom was glaring at Xavier , Zeus whom was smiling at Cupid but twirling a fork in one hand , and Poseidon whom looks like he's about to lose himself.

"How wonderful for you two to join us for breakfast." , I hear Zeus chuckle as he stabbed his fork onto the pancake , "Care to have some pancakes? Hades makes the best pancakes."

"After the trouble I went to just for Cerberus to keep you outside." , I hear Hades grumble making me look up at him in shock , "What?"

"What's Cerberus doing here?!" , I shrieked as I stood up from my chair and looked at the three gods and two guardians having a stare down competition , "Well?!"

"These stupid god brothers kept us outside with that demon hellhound!" , Xavier growled.

"We just wanted to have some private quality bonding time with our little girl , boy!" , Poseidon growled back as he stood up and was head to head with Xavier.

Just a little bit they might kiss each othe---

I shook my head sideways and glared at the other two gods , "But that still doesn't explain the fact as to why Cerberus needs to be here!" , I scolded them.

Hades and Zeus stood up , hands in their pockets as Hades glanced at Zeus with a somewhat knowing look , "Zeus..."

Raising a brow at the said god , he made a face of mock disbelief , he placed a hand on his chest and gasped , "I would never do suc--"

I glared up at him as I was tapping my foot impatiently , "Well?"

The room was silent for a moment and then Zeus sighed , rubbing the back of his neck , "We just wanted to have you all to ourself  , baby girl. We haven't seen each other for so long..." , he mumbled.

My eyes widen as I look at Hades for confirmation.

And sure enough , their reactions were enough ; Hades covered his face with both of his hands , Posiedon was facing the wall , and Zeus was still rubbing the back of his neck , blushing.

I'm just speechless..

I thought amusedly as I smiled a little and shook my head sideways , placing both of my hands on my hips , saying , "So that's what's all about."

I look up at the three god brothers and saw them together , looking down at me.

I grinned at them and hug the three of them , taking them by surprise , "How about this? We'll set a 'God-brothers-and-Linnea-day-only' , hm?" , I stated as I pulled away from them and went beside Xavier and Cupid.

"That sounds perfect , Lin!" , Hades happily cheered as Zeus fist pumped while Poseidon ruffled my hair a little making me grin even more.

"....I want a 'Xavier-and-Linnea-day-only' , too...." , I hear Xavier mumble beside me making me look up at him with wide eyes along with the others.

I must've heard it wrong...

"What?" , I perked at him making Xavier look down at me and look away.

"I said when are we going to start you're fucking work , brat!"

His ears are reddish..

I noticed making me raise a brow at him and control myself from blushing.

I sighed and turned away from them and walked towards the entrance doors and said to them.

"Okay. I'll just go check on Cerberus! Poor pup is lonely!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

CHAPPY 16 IS NOW DONE!

WOW! I wonder where I have been?

Sorry if I haven't updated it. I was kinda sick and it sucks.

Well then , Inma see you all in the next chappy!

Krazy with a K. What can I say? OUT!