Epilogue

Six years later, after Ariel and Louis graduated from high school, they had settled down in a house in the northern parts of England. They had a nice home, reaching 2 stories and it even had a nice pool out back for them to swim in.

Ariel stepped outside the house, the breeze blowing in her face as she laughed at the scene before her. She took a few steps, coming closer to the pool where Louis was. She had indeed regained her strength in her legs, and was able to walk again.

Ariel and Louis had gotten married, and had a little boy, who they named Trenton. Trenton was only a year old, and at the moment he was splashing in the pool, soaking Louis as he held on to the small boy. Ariel continued to laugh at them until Louis gave her a devious look.

"You come over here and try to contain him." he nags and she shakes her head. "I'll pass, it seems that you're doing a fantastic job at it." she teases him and he scoffs.

"Besides, I'm getting lunch ready, so you two boys better be hungry." Ariel says and Trenton looks at her with his big blue eyes. "I want food!" he cheers and Louis chuckles, grabbing the small boy and lifting him above his head.

"Well then, we're going to have to go eat then, aren't we?" Louis asks his child and Trenton nods his head excitedly, his reddish brown hair sticking to his head from the water. "You two dry off, and then come inside. I'll have the food ready by then." Ariel says with a wave of her hand, walking back inside the house and into the kitchen.

She had began to walk three years ago, and she thought that was a miracle in itself. She never imagined getting to be able to walk again, but she was blessed to have her strength back. Louis proposed to her shortly afterwards, and they got married 9 months after that.

Ariel rummaged around the kitchen, grabbing some onions and cutting them up, putting them on a tray along with the lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. She had prepared hamburgers for her two hungry boys, since it was a weekend and they could grill out without having to rush.

"Come eat!" She calls out, watching with a smile as Louis comes running in, carrying Trenton on his shoulders as he enters the house. Little Trenton was smiling big at his mother whenever he saw the burgers she prepared for him.

"Food!" He cheers as Louis sets him down with a chuckle, watching compassionately as Ariel prepared him a small burger.

"You know, life turned out pretty good, didn't it?" Louis whispers and Ariel nods her head, looking down at her stomach with a fond look.

"And it's about to get even better." She says lovingly, which makes Louis rub her stomach. "This one's supposed to be a girl, right?" He whispers and Ariel looks at him with a smile.

"Look here, Trenton, your going to be having a little sister soon." Louis croons, and Trenton pads over to Ariel with a confused look, his hamburger in his hand. "Sister?" He asks and Ariel nods.

"With that, our family will be complete." Ariel says, hugging Louis and he smiles at her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Trenton giggles at their affection towards one another and hugs Ariel as well, making her laugh as she struggles to pick up her baby boy.

Louis puts him on his hip, watching as the small boy looks at his parents with big smiles. "You're never going to pull what my father did with him, are you?" Ariel asks Louis and he shakes his head.

Ariel had learned the truth of her father four years ago, how he didn't really hate her or anything like that, but he loved her very much.

"Never. I will never put any of you through that. I promise." He says, giving Ariel a kiss and she smiles, trusting his word.

"Well, I'll call Harry and the rest over, telling them lunch is ready. Idiots are already late." Louis teases and Ariel laughs, taking Trenton from his arms as he walks out of the room, calling his high school friends over to their house for lunch.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang and Trenton struggled in my arms, making me out him down as he ran towards the door excitedly. He opens the door, jumping up and down happily as Harry comes in, a big smile on his face.

"Uncle Hawwy!" Trenton says, still not completely able to say Harry correctly. Ariel laughs as Harry picks Trenton up, spinning him around before setting him down again.

As the rest of them arrive, Ariel can't help but smile as all her friends gathered together. Kristi had indeed married Zayn and had a three year old little girl, and a one year old little boy. Everyone was together and happy, with nothing in between us.

Ariel let out a happy sigh, smiling contently as she saw her family and friends playing together, enjoying life.

This is my life now...and I couldn't be happier. She thinks to herself, a big smile on her face as she looks forward towards the future brightly, nothing stopping her now.

And that's the end! Very fitting ending, don't you think? Haha, I normally don't do happy endings, so count yourselves lucky ;) haha just kidding, but I'm so grateful for everything you guys have done for me in this book!! It means the world to me and I enjoyed having you as readers! Maybe I can see you in another one of my books, but for now, goodbye!! xx