Troublemaker(Louis Tomlinson Fanfic)

Hope you guys enjoy!!! :) tell me what you think xx

Prologue:

I walked away from him with a smirk on my face. "Ari do you know what you just did??" Kristi asked me worriedly and I laugh. "Of course I do! He doesn't own me or control me. He's just like every other boy." I say and she sighs. "Not every guy is the same." she argues but I glare at her. "Tell me one guy who isn't?" I retort and she points behind her. "Him." she says before scurrying away. "Wait, Kris!" I call but she keeps running. I sigh and turn around.

Sure enough he was walking to me with a smirk on his lips. "What do you want?" I sneer and he laughs. "I want payback babe. Don't think you can get away from me. Just because you told me off in front of people doesn't change a thing. In fact, that just makes it even more of a challenge." he coos and I snort. "Well I'm sorry to break it to you Tomlinson but I'm not interested in your games." I snap and he laughs. He keeps walking to me and I start to back up. Usually people back off of me when I get angry. Why isn't he stopping?

He keeps backing me up until I'm pressed against the wall. He smirks and chuckles at me while I give him a dark glare. "Oh I'm sure you're interested Ari. All girls are interested." He calls me by my nickname which makes me furious. He wasn't my friend, he had no right to call me that. 

"Don't call me that!" I hiss and he laughs. "Sure thing Ari." he says with a wink and I glare at him. "I'm not interested in games." I call and he snorts. "Sure that's what they all say." he says and puts his hand right by my head and leaned forward to whisper in my ear. "I'll make you play my game whether you like it or not babe."

I shove him off and glare at him and he smirks. A thought crossed my mind and I smirked back at him. Straightening up and regaining my composure I face him. There's no way I was going to let him intimidate me. "Fine. I'll play along." I say and his smirk gets bigger. As he steps closer to me I place my hand on his chest to stop him. "But I see this as a game now, so you're the player and I'm the coach. I'll teach you what you need to do." I whisper and decide to tease him a little, letting my finger trail down his chest. I push him away and turn around. His laughter echoes through the hallway and I turn around to glare at him. "Sure thing coach. But I'll show you who the real player is." he winks and I roll my eyes. I wasn't going to let him get to me. Not a chance.

I really hope that this book is enjoyable for all of you guys!! 

xx-Haylee