Chapter 3

I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! :) Things are interesting now ;) haha please tell me what you think of it!! 

Ari's POV:

I stalked through the hallways sulking and noticed all the strange looks people gave me. Maybe it was because Louis had his arm slung over my shoulders again. I shrug them off for the tenth time and give him a glare. "Stop!" I growl but it comes off as a whine. Great, there goes that threatening demeanor. He chuckles at me and throws me a wink. "Come on babe, you know you love it." I huff and turn away from him, not bothering to try to hold another conversation with him. "Don't ignore me now babe." he whines and I roll my eyes.

"Ariel." he says shortly and I finally turn to look at him. "What?" I snap aggravated and he grins. "Can we just get this over with? You know, be friendly towards one another?" he asks and I have to stop my jaw from falling. He's joking...right? I thought he was going to laugh and call it a joke but he didn't. He stood there with a smile on his face and I sighed. "Fine. Just don't touch me anymore." I reply and his smile gets bigger. "Great! Let's go to the first class then." he says happily and I nod. "First is science." I say and he groans. "I hate that class." he mutters and I giggle. "Doesn't everybody?"

"Touché." he says and I roll my eyes. "Come on." I say and motion for him to follow me. He does and soon we walk side by side without fighting or yelling or attempts to touch me. I can't believe that I'm actually walking side by side with him. He's acting like a civilized person...I don't know how to react right now. "Look Ariel...I know I didn't get a very good first impression on you, so can we start over?" Louis says and looks at me hopefully. Was I really going to give him a chance? Wait, why am I even thinking about giving a guy a chance? Maybe you should just break him like all the others...he seems willing enough. Yeah that sounds good. "Sure." I say and smile at him. He smiles happily and nods his head.

"Great!" he cheers and I roll my eyes. He sure does seem a lot happier than when he did in the classroom. Maybe he was just putting on a show. "So the science building is a separate wing from the school." I say, leading him through doors that would lead us into an entirely different section of the school. "Alright. And what happens if I get lost?" He asks and I give him an amused expression. "You're screwed." I say seriously and he laughs. "I'll try not to be screwed then. Even though that's fun." he says cheekily and winks and I snort. "Oh yeah, so much fun." I say dryly and he gives me a confused look. "Nothing." I say and continue to lead him into the science wing.

Louis' POV:

Was it just me or is this girl really gullible? She really thinks I'm not going to try and make a move on her just because we agreed to be 'friendly?' Haha no. My friendly involves a lot of touching but I don't think she knows that. From the way she carries herself I can tell she's confident but at the same time there's something different about her. Something I can't place my finger on. I follow her as she talks on and on about which class is which and what teachers taught it. I just stared at her as she explained it with an emotionless expression. Did this girl ever have happy feelings? Or was it just me that she acted like this around?

"Okay Louis, do you got all that?" she asks turning around to face me. I give her a smile and nod. "Got it!" I say and she nods. "Alright then next is math and english. They are around the same area so you should be okay." she says and takes off again. What is with her and walking so fast? I have long legs but I still don't speed walk like there's someone chasing me. 

"Whoa slow down there speed racer!" I say finally catching up to her. She cocks her head to the side and lifts one eyebrow, making her look extremely cute and vulnerable. Her green eyes seemed to glow and suddenly I felt myself staring into her eyes. "Speed racer? I'm not walking that fast." she says innocently and I snap out of my trance and laugh.