Chapter 9

Hey guys!!! :) thanks for all the lovely comments I got last chapter!!! I really enjoy reading them! So now what you've all been waiting for!!

Ariel's POV:

I walked straight up to Louis and put my hand on his chest and the other in his hair, gently tugging it. I kissed up his jaw and kissed his cheek and-just to tease him-put my lips right over his before pulling back as he leaned forward. I winked at him before turning around and walking away. His gaze darkened and he started to follow me and I smirked. Gotcha. His little game was backfiring on him. I swung my hips back and forth tauntingly while I continued to maneuver through the sweaty bodies and drunken people. He gave me a dark smirk as his eyes grazed up and down my body again.

I bit my lip and winked at him, which only enticed him more. He picked up his pace, wanting my little chase to come to an end. I was about to open the back door when an arm snaked around my waist and pressed me against their chest. I gasped in surprise and turned around in their arms to come face to face with a smirking Louis. His lustful eyes travel up and down my body and he lets out a husky breath by my ear, causing me to shudder. "Where do you think you're going babe?" He asked, his voice low and deep and I gulp. I bite my lip again and he chuckles.

"Don't tease me anymore sweetheart, you won't be ready." He growls in my ear and I smirk. His breath stinks of alcohol so I know for sure he's been drinking. Luckily for me I was completely sober. I bite my lip again to tease him and smirk at his ragged breathing. I trail my fingers down his chest and his breathing picked up. "Won't be ready for what?" I tease again and he licks his lips. He shoves me up against the wall with my hands on his chest and his arms above my head.

"For what I'm going to do to you." He growls and I grin. He surprised me by kissing down my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. I fist his shirt in my hands and he lets out a small growl. I smirk, loving the way I was affecting him. Even if he was tipsy. I run my hands through his hair and pull gently, making him let out a small moan against my neck, causing me to shudder. He finds my sweet spot, which is right below my ear, and I let out a breathy gasp. He chuckles and begins to gently suck on my neck.

He's trying to win the game. I have to fight back. I take a deep breath and put both my hands on his shoulders, spinning him around so that now he's the one pinned against the wall. He gives me a confused look, trying to comprehend what I was doing. Thank goodness he was drunk, it's making this much easier for me. I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine, kissing down his neck and sucking on his collarbone, making him release another small moan of pleasure. I smirked, continuing to kiss up his jawline and tug on his hair. His breathing was irregular and I could tell he was trying to calm himself.

Looks like I'm winning now. I let out a squeal of surprise as he grabbed my thighs and picked me up. Honestly, how did he pick me up? I'm in a dress! I wrapped my legs around his waist and looked him straight in the eye. He winked at me before opening the back door and leaving the house. There was no one in the backyard surprisingly, even with the pool here.

He took me over towards the pool and laid me down before climbing on top of me. "This is fun." He mumbles against my neck and starts kissing it again. I chuckle at him and wrap my legs around his waist, flipping us over. I winked at him before trailing my finger down his torso, tracing his abs through his shirt.

I kissed the side of his jaw and worked my way down until I reached his collarbone. I sucked on it again and he let out a throaty moan. I pulled back and grinned at him. "Why'd you stop?" He pouts and I giggle, but I guess I waited too long for his liking. He flipped us back over and grabbed my waist, pinning me down. His blue eyes were dark with lust and I knew my plan was working perfectly. What he did next caught me off guard though. His hands started to trail down and play with the ends of my dress. His hand caressed my thigh before he slipped one hand under my dress.