Chapter 26

Ariel's POV:

"Fight!"

Louis' fist pounded into his father's face as soon as the ref said that. His father stumbled back before coming at Louis.

They kept going at it, punches thrown left and right. I covered my mouth with my hand as I watched Louis take a hit to his stomach, him wincing before he retaliated with an uppercut to his father.

Please tell me this is going to be over soon, please tell me this is going to be over soon. As much as I willed the fight to be called over, it continued on. Louis began blocking more and more, not getting any hits in on his dad while his dad advanced, coming at Louis full force.

"What is he doing??" I ask Ray and he sighs. "Louis is tiring him out, also looking for a weak spot." He explains and I huff.

"Why isn't he attacking? He's going to get hurt!" I protest and Ray gives me an apologetic smile. "This is his fighting style, he learns his opponents weak point then goes for it." He says and I frown.

"What's Louis' weak spot?" I ask and Ray smirks at me.

"He doesn't have one, physically." He says and I look back to the ring as I watch Louis take another hit, this time to his shoulder. "What do you mean?" I ask Ray and he chuckles.

"You're his only weakness, Ariel." He says and my eyes widen.

"Really?" I ask and he nods.

"He is protective over you, he doesn't want anything to happen to you. That's why he's fighting." Ray says and I can't help but smile.

Concentrating on the fight, I watch as Louis smirks at his father. "He found it." Ray says and I watch at Louis throws a punch, catching his father's left side and his dad stumbles.

His dad then does something that nobody was expecting. He kicks Louis in the stomach, making him fall against the rope.

"Louis!!" I shout, my eyes worried as I saw him turn to look at me. He must've seen my expression because he gives me a smile and slowly gets up, facing his dad who had a smirk on his face.

"That was illegal." Ray growled and I frowned. I knew his father would pull something cheap like this. I hate that man.

Louis said something to his dad that we couldn't hear and his dad laughed, before saying something back to him. I could tell that whatever he said really angered Louis, because his face held anger and his muscles were clenching.

Louis went at him, hitting him with so much power that he was stumbling back. The small crowd that was there cheered Louis on, waiting to see if he would finish him.

Louis finally got his dad's guard down, and he began punching him in the face repeatedly. His dad fell to the ground after the fifteenth time Louis hit him, yes I counted, and his head slammed against the ground with a 'thud'.

The crowd began to cheer as the ref checked his dad before going over to Louis, raising his hand.

"And Louis Tomlinson is the winner!!" He says and my mouth drops as a smile comes to my face.

He won. HE WON!!!!

I began to cheer along with the crowd as Ray went up there and escorted him back down the hallway.

I slowly followed, wanting to check Louis to make sure that he was okay. He was hit more than once and that angered me a little. That little liar, he said he wouldn't get hurt.

I saw Ray come out of the dressing room, so I waved him down. He jogged over to me with a smile as I looked at him expectantly. "He's waiting for you." He says and I smile, following him to Louis' dressing room.

He held the door open for me and he let me go inside before he closed the door, giving us privacy.

Louis was sitting in a chair, wiping his sweaty face with a towel. "Louis." I whisper and his head comes up, looking at me before smiling, holding his arms out.

"Come here." He says and I rush to him, accepting his hug gratefully before sitting in his lap, looking at him up and down.

"What are you doing?" He asks me curiously but I put a finger to his lips, silencing him. "I'm making sure you're fine, so hush." I say and he begins to chuckle, smiling at me as I felt all over his chest.

I frowned as I saw his shoulder was bruised and gently touched it, seeing him wince as I did. I went up to his face, grabbing it with my two hands to examine it.

"Ariel, I'm fine." He says with a laugh and I shush him, which makes him smile. I turn his head side to side before opening his mouth, looking at his teeth.

"Wahr ahh uou ooihh?" He mumbles as my finger taps his teeth. I have a feeling he was trying to say 'what are you doing' so I just shushed him again. He was in trouble.

I finished my inspection, nodding at him before crossing my arms. "I told them they shouldn't have had someone come look at me, I have my own little nurse right here." He teases and I glare at him.

"What's wrong?" He asks, catching on to my foul mood. "You lied." I say and he frowns.

"I did? How?" He asks confused and I huff.

"You told me you wouldn't get hurt." I whisper and he gets silent as my focus goes to his shoulder, which is already a dark purple.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't want to get hurt." He says to me and I sigh, leaning into his chest gently, avoiding the bruises on his stomach.

"I was so scared Louis." I say and his arms wrap around me.

"I know baby, I know. But guess what?" He asks and I lift my head up to look at him. "What?" I ask and he smirks at me. "I won." He says and I can't help but giggle.

"Yes, yes you did." I say and sit back up in his lap, his arms around my waist as we smiled at each other.

"What, no congratulatory kiss?" He teases me and I giggle, biting my lip to tease him. His eyes focus in on my lips and I shyly smile up at him.

"I guess you can have one." I whisper, ever so gently leaning in to him. I hardly brush his lips before leaning back, giggling as I see him huff.

"You tease." He smirks and I wink at him. "Come here." He says and puts one hand on the back of my neck, pulling me to him as he crashed his lips to mine.

I smiled at his eagerness, knowing that my teasing had full effect on him. I kissed back, his tongue slipping into my mouth as he deepened the kiss. His other hand held my hip, his grip tightening to hold me to him.

My fingers slid into his messy hair and I began to tug on it, making a low moan escape his lips. The sound vibrated in my mouth and I gasped, feeling it against my lips. His other hand left my neck and went back to my waist, tugging me even closer to him.

Our chests were now touching as we got lost in our heated embrace, focusing only on each other. His hands slipped under my shirt and began to draw circles on my skin, making goosebumps appear. He smirked at the effect he had on me and I gently bit his lip, making him groan.

This time I smirked at the reaction I had from him, one of my hands trailing down his sweaty chest and tracing his abs. "Ariel." He moaned at my teasing and I giggled against his lips, making him huff.

I guess he didn't like me having control because he put one of his hands back against my neck, pulling me closer to him forcefully. But...I admit I really liked him taking control.

An involuntary moan escaped my lips when he cupped my breast, my head falling back as a wave of pleasure took over me. He attached his lips to my neck and began massaging my breast, making me gasp for air as I tugged on his hair. He began to whisper in my ear and I let out a shaky breath at the dirty things he was whispering.

I tugged his head up and smashed my lips to his, cutting him off of his dirty words. I ran my fingers down his chest and his hands went back to my waist, trying to pull me closer.

I could feel him harden underneath me and I smirked into the kiss, happy to know that I could have this effect on him.

Suddenly the door opened and I hear Ray calling for us. "Hey guys, the-oh dear lord!! Keep it PG guys!!" He shouts and we pull away, panting for air as my cheeks get red from embarrassment. We were caught...

"Get out of here Ray!" Louis says and Ray laughs. "Sorry Louis. But they are about to lock up, we need to leave." He says and Louis groans irritably. "Fine." He says and I giggle.

"To be continued." He growls lowly in my ear and I giggle, getting off his lap and waiting for him. He puts on a shirt before grabbing his bag and shoving all his things in there.

He grabs my hand and intertwined our fingers, walking out of the room with me beside him. "So what do you think you were doing exactly?? You naughty children, you can't have sex in public." Ray scolds us playfully and I blush, hiding my face in Louis' chest.

Louis gives Ray a glare and he chuckles. "We aren't that stupid, Ray. She was just giving me a congratulations kiss." He says and I smile up at him, while he gives me a wink.

"Uh huh, sure looked more than just a kiss." Ray says and I slap his shoulder, making him laugh.

We said goodbye to Ray before Louis and I went to his car, getting in and buckling up.

"Sorry we were interrupted, Ray can be such a bastard." Louis says to me and I smile. "It's alright." I say and he gives me a smile.

"Maybe we can continue that soon." He says and I roll my eyes. "Once you are healed." I say and he groans.

"Why?" He pouts, pulling out of the parking lot and driving back to our houses. "That's your punishment for getting hurt." I tease and he chuckles.

"Fair enough." He grumbles and I take his hand as he drives. I think about today and I sigh.

I've never been so scared over someone getting hurt, not even my mom. Is this what love feels like? I guess so.

I just hope that I don't get hurt because of it.