Chapter 29 - @ home

Start from the beginning

"Where did you got this? It so delicious. I love it"

"I made it for my princess" I love it whenever he calls me princess, I feel he mean it. I have already fallen for his words but still worried about my parents and also whether he would cheat me. He always wanted to kiss me, hug me. He is just like the other guys I have meet. The only difference his they never proposed me but tried to harass me. Still very confusing.

"I love you, I mean I love the food" he smiled. The first part of my sentence was like a whisper, that slipped my tongue without my knowledge. Too bad, now my sense are not listening to me, he is taking control of me, I shouldn't give in. Since stressed the second part of sentence.

"I know that, I mean I know you would love my food"

"Thank you, it is great. You are a good cook"

"No more sorry or thanks between us. You say this to Geetha and Shreya, so why not me?"

"They are my best friends, so"

"So am I not your friend"

"Okay no more thanks or sorry, the food was so delicious."

"Cooking is my passion and cooking for you made me put in more love"

"Hmm. So where is my ice cream?" He gave me the ice cream

"It's so yummy with lots of nuts and chocolate chips." I started licking it, it's so yummy

"I made that too"

"Are you kidding me? I can't believe this?"

"It's easy to make ice cream" 

"It's heavenly"

"Can you put the ice cream down now?"

"Why?"

"Just too see whether you can control yourself from you favourite ice cream" I stared at him, as I lick the spoon.

"You know that how I feel when I see you"

"You think I am an ice cream"

"No never, you are more flavorful and more delicious"

"What? Am I a food. Leave now. You are lustful"

"See forbidden fruit is always delicious"

"Leave"

"I didn't misbehave, just said my opinion. Give me a chance"

"You said only till I finish my breakfast. It's done leave"

"Please baby, just one more hour. Please"

"I don't like guys begging, try to be manly"

"Okay then I am not leaving my love, come let's go to hall. To sit and chat for sometime"

"Who gave you permission for that? leave now"

"You only, I am being more manly as you wish princess. So know more asking your opinion" he slowly pulled the chair behind and in sec lifted me in a bridal style and took me to sink.

"Leave me down" he put me down and opened the tap

"You are so weightless" I didn't respond, my fears started engulfing me. He is full of lust. I can't trust him, is the only thing my brain was saying but my heart was in ease. I love all his actions and words. I couldn't control my feelings towards him. I am fighting with myself. That when he picked me up again and took me to couch. He dropped me slowly.

"Why did you tell me that Suja slapped you?"

"Oh that why you came here to make up for her mistake"

"No I came here because I love you. Tell me why?"

"Because she wasn't wrong. You are her brother, she needs to protect you. That's what she did."

" no she hurt you, That wasn't the way"

"I know but she is too young to control her emotion."

" don't support her actions, I hate to see her now"

"She is your sis, don't say like that. If she knows what you said she can't tolerate it.on top of that I do had guilty feeling of putting you in trouble"

" You are insane, you could tolerate anything for me"

"No it's not like that. I made a mistake, so tried to correct it ."

"Okay one more question, I want a straight forward answer"

"Hmmm"

"Promise"

"Okay, what? Why did I came to see you after your sis scold me"

" wow I didn't think about that? Then 2 questions, so 1 st answer that one"

"I told you, I had a guilty feeling so wanted to check on you"

"So what happened?"

" usual she didn't let me in"

"I know that, what did she say"

"Nothing, leave it"

"I fall in love with you only for this. This character. I love you baby."

" This is quiet normal character nothing special about me. Okay what's your second question"

"Don't fight with me, no argument just answer. You have promised me" I raised my eyebrow, what would he ask and nodded my head to proceed

"Deep"

"Hmm"

"Deep why did you go to Vishwa house, I have never seen you talk with any guys before"

"You are jealous, aren't you"

"Yes I accept, I am but why did you?"

" I had spoken with many before I meet you but had few bad experience so avoided all of them together. But when some one talks with me, I do respect them and respond. That's what happened with Vish, for that you hit him. I started feeling guilty that he is hurt because of me. So meet him in hospital and saw his parents. I liked them, they invited me for lunch so I went. "

"So why do you call him Vish?"

" this is third one dear, I need not answer"

"Wait what did you call me" holly Cow why did I call him so
"Tell me"

" What? "

"Didn't you call me dear?"

" No I didnt"

"You did"

"So what? I didn't mean it"

"So you did. I love you dear" oh my god I am blushing, I turned around so that he can't see my face. He hold my shoulder and turned me towards him. I managed to pretend to be angry

"Leave me"

"Okay relax"

"No problem leave"

"You didn't answer my last question?"

" After that you will leave right"

"Sure"

"Because he said all his friends call him so and he requested me to call that way. It didn't seem to harm. So what's your problem?"

"Nothing sweets I love you" he blew a kiss and whispered a bye as he left my home. I feel I love him,his name make me blush, my dreams are filled with his thoughts but still something is stopping me. I don't know whether it's a  fear that my parent won't accept it or is it I still don't trust him. I am confused.