8: Kasey Afolabi

Kasey Afolabi (Drummer of Blonde Ivory)

I grab another beer and hand it directly to Alfonso. He is too busy rebuttoning his shirt to grab the beer, so I'm forced to hold it for thirty seconds longer than I needed to. He finally looks up from his shirt and notices that I haven't just been standing here tapping my foot for no fucking reason and looks at the beer. He shakes his head and I scoff, partially because of my impatience and partially because I've already had a few too many.

"I don't like beers after sex. They make me sweat." He mutters quietly, raking his hands through his dripping hair. I narrow my eyes at him sarcastically and look at his hair then his eyes.

"Trust me, Alfonso, you don't need the beer to make you sweat." He rolls his eyes and turns back to the people we've taken to a hotel room, lying on the bed. One a blond boy and the other a brunette girl.

"You guys can leave now. I'm sure we're all satisfied..." Alfonso trails off once the guests happily get off the bed and go scouting for their clothes that have been strewn everywhere. He turns back to me with a light pink blush covering his cheeks. "Well? How was it?" He asks, biting his bottom lip.

I snort and cross my arms. "It was fine?" I raise my eyebrow at him and he nods, looking down at the floor.

"Fine enough for you to consider-"

"No." I snap, and a small smile grows on his face. I narrow my eyes and he shakes his head slightly as he lets out a small chuckle. What's so funny? I don't recall my rejection being a joke, so why is he laughing?

"I'm only kidding. You are going to cuddle me after they leave, though." He nods his head in the direction of the guests putting on their underwear.

I shake my head with a small laugh and I feel the tenseness leave my shoulders. "I don't think so." He grabs my hand and leads me over to the bed where sinful actions took place only minutes ago. "Seriously, no." My smile gives me away and he kisses my cheek.

"Sorry, Miss Akacia Roana Afolabi, but you haven't got much of a choice." He kisses my other cheek softly.

I close my eyes when I feel his fingertips lightly trail up the line of my spine until he leaves them to rest behind my neck. His lips trail along my jaw to the start of my edges. "You want me, Kasey. I know you want me." He whispers. His voice tickles my ear and I run my fingers along the strands of his hair. He lets out a soft moan before he suddenly pulls away. My eyes open and I'm met with him staring with narrowed eyes at the brunette girl. "Yes?"

"Sorry... But if you two want round two, I am so in." Her voice is just as loud as it had been in the club. She turns towards me with a wide smile and lustful eyes, "I've never had sex with a black girl before."

I shake my head immediately. "Looks like you're gonna go another night without," I mutter. Her eyes soften, and she turns towards Alfonso with raised eyebrows.

"You two are gonna do it alone?" She asks. I shake my head when Alfonso nods. I smack him in the rib. He doubles over, grasping his stomach and I stare at the confused girl. If I had wanted to have sex tonight or at all, rather, I would've had sex with all of them. I wouldn't have waited to do it alone with Alfonso, so he could disappoint me like he does everyone else.

"No... I'm a virgin," I mutter, and she raises an eyebrow, clearly shocked at my declaration. She lets out an awkward laugh and turns towards the blond guy she arrived with.

"Well, if you want, we can help with that problem. I lost my virginity to Daniel over there, and let me tell you, I haven't orgasmed that hard in a while." I raise my eyebrows at her.