The Fair...

"Dude!" Tommy said, shaking my shoulder. "Whats the matter with you?"  I look up. "Huh...?" Dutch shook his head. "He's hallucinating," Bobby and Tommy both laugh.

 I stand up and look around, rubbing my head. "Where is Daniel?" I growl.

Dutch smirks. "Over there?" He points to the wooden table, Daniel was sitting with two girls. He suddenly glances up, looking over at me, his mouth falls open, but he changes his expression into a smile and waves at me with a look in his face.

  I narrow my eyebrows and clench my fists. Dutch and Bobby put a hand on my shoulder. "We'll get him Johnny,"

  I shake my head. "Miyagi will beat the crap out of us again,"

A look of confusion swept across the boys face. Tommy laughs and Dutch chuckles. "Miyagi?"

"Yeah, remember?" I say.

"I've never heard of a Miyagi in my life," Dutch says, slapping my back.

That's when i realize that whatever i had wished had come true. Miyagi doesn't exist and this wasn't a dream, it was real.

I smile at Dutch. "Holy crap Man."

........

  At the end of the day the boys had all gotten on their motorcycles and had driven around town. They started heading down to the fair that had just opened. "I overheard Daniels conversation with the girls, he's here." Tommy said, kicking his stand out for the motorcycle.

  Dutch, Bobby, Tommy and I all walked into the fair paying for their tickets. I walk to the snack corner and buy myself a few things while the others spread out. I hear familiar laughing and look up at the Ferris Wheel and my eyes widen as i see Daniel sitting with Ali... Anger boils in my chest at the sight of them. I crouch down behind a barrel and look around for the rest of the guys. I see Tommy looking over at a few girls and Dutch was already looking up at the wheel and Bobby was no where in sight. I yell out at Tommy and Dutch and they both run over here.

  The Ferris wheel finally ends and Daniel and Ali walk off running over to the bathrooms. I motion for Dutch and Bobby to follow me. We run over to the bathrooms and peer over to the wall where Daniel and Ali are making out.

  Dutch runs over to the other side while me and Tommy walk over to him. "Well, well Daniel." I say, crossing my arms.

  Daniel parts from Ali and looks up at me. "Hey, whats up." He says. Ali steps forward. "Why are you following us?" She says, anger in her eyes.

  I lunge towards her. "Shut up Ali or you'll regret it!" I grab her arms and push her towards Dutch who holds her arms and whispers something in her ear.

  While i was so caught up with Ali, Daniel managed to escape. "Tommy! You idiot, why didn't you get him!" Dutch rages.

  Tommy looks over. "Huh? I didn't see him!"

Suddenly a loud thud echoes in the bathroom and Bobby comes around holding Daniels arm. I smirk and walk over to Bobby and grab Daniel, throwing him against the brick wall. "You always had someone saving you're gut, now you're dead meat. No one is coming, no one cares anymore all except you're little girlfriend here." I say, grabbing Ali's shirt collar.

  "Leave her alone," Daniel says, standing up with difficulty. Then suddenly he lunges at me throwing a punch right to my mouth. I yell out and touch my bleeding mouth. Bobby and Tommy come forward and hold Daniels arms. I rage out and punch Daniels stomach multiple times. Ali screams. "Stop!"

I don't remembering ever stopping... Daniels body goes limp and his head hangs down, i stop punching him and breath out heavily.

"You ruined my life!" I rage, kicking his limp body.