Tournament

None of these character are mine.

CAST:

Main character: Johnny

Bobby

Tommy

Dutch

...

"Bow," Referee says.

  "Come on, alright, yeah!" Tommy screams, as I hit Daniel in the side. Pain fills my stomach as Daniel hits me, but I try to keep a straight face so that no one else can notice my struggle. "That's okay Johnny, you kill him!" I push Daniel hard, in anger. He falls to the ground. He's such a weak wimp.

  "One point, Larusso!" Ref says holding a finger up.

  "You're dead!" I say, only loud enough for Daniel to hear.

  "All right Daniel!" Ali calls out. My head boils with fury as i hear her voice. I give her a look.

   We start up again and I punch Daniel on the stomach. "Here we go, yeah!" Tommy screams, raising his fists.

  Daniel locks my legs at a weak moment and I fall to the ground and feel his hand hit my head against the floor sending incredible pain through my skull. Damn. The scent of blood fills my nose.

  "Two points Larusso!" Referee calls. I stand up and wipe my nose, I look down at my hand and it is red with blood. My head starts to feel slightly dizzy as I regain my balance. How did this wimp hit me so hard?

"Time out, time out!" Referee helps me up. "Go to your Sensei," he pushes me gently on the back and I walk to John. "Turn kneel," Ref tells Daniel.

  John checks my nose, as i wipe more blood off. He gives me a look before saying , "Sweep the leg," he says it with anger. His face was all red as he looked towards Daniel.

  I look back and forth between his eyes. Does he even realize that it was against the rules. "You have a problem with that?" John asks, looking back into my eyes.

  I shake my head. "No Sensei," Even though it's against the rules here I would gladly do it just to hurt him.

  "No mercy," Sensei says as I walk back into the ring. "That's two points Larusso verse nothing!" Referee says.

   Ref puts his hand out. I start punching and then knock Daniel to the ground, sweeping his legs and hitting his shoulder hard. He falls holding his knees. "Alright Johnny," Tommy chants. "Yeah, alright!"

  Sensei nods at me in approval, arms crossed.

  "One point for Lawrence, two for Larusso," Referee calls. "Block and punch, Danny"

  How does he have more points than I? I've been in karate all my life and he just started taking it, and he's winning against me! Anger fills my body and I take it out on Daniel knocking him over. "Come on, be strong Daniel!" Ali shouts. I grimace at her voice as i punch Daniel.

  "Kick to the side," Referee says. "One point Lawrence, two-two,"

  "You can do it Johnny!" Tommy shouts.

  I hit Daniel multiple times, bringing him out of the ring. "He's running from you Johnny!" Tommy laughs.

  "Come on Daniel, you can do it come on!" Ali shouts.

  I hit Daniel in the face hard making him fall again. He struggles to stand. "You okay?" Referee asks, helping Daniel up. He's been on the ground at least five times already.

  "Yeah, I'm okay." Daniel says wincing, I see that in his eyes, he's not.

  "Whoever wins the next point, will be our new champion!" Referee calls. I got to make this one. This wimp can't possibly beat me

  "Finish him Johnny!" Tommy calls. Daniel comes up on my trying to front kick me; I grab his leg and swing down on his knee with my hand. He cries out and falls, the crowd gasps. I stand up and weakly smirk down at Daniels limp body as he struggles to stand.

  "It's over Johnny, you did it!" Tommy chants.

  Ref helps Daniel up. "Larusso you okay, can you walk?"  He nods.

  "Get him a body bag!" Tommy screams, in excitement. I smirk again.

  "Warning, do not make contact in the knee," Referee warns us.

  "Finish it Johnny, Finish him!" Tommy screams. "No mercy, No mercy!"

  Daniel lifts his legs and arms up in a weird stance. What the hell, I wonder. Ref tells us to go. I try punching him, but get hit in the face by Daniel's heel. I fall on the ground almost immediately holding my face as people chant and cheer. So much pain, my nose was probably broken.

  I stand up after a few seconds watching Referee give Daniel his trophy. Daniels taken everything from me now, and he's gonna pay big time, he doesn't know what's coming for him.

<><><><>