Trouble

<><><><> 

    The next day is horrible. Tommy had to get a cast, and I had an ugly black eye. We all groaned the entire day of school. Dutch hadn't been with us most of the day. I heard somebody shout some bad curses. I look up to see Dutch running towards me with a bloody face and bruises all over his body. "What happened to you face?" Bobby asks. "You look..."

  "Shut up!" Dutch's face was red with anger and blood. "That Daniel boy did this; I wish that little wimp didn't know a single move in karate,"

  "Where is he?" I ask Dutch.

   He points to the soccer field. "He's just sitting there, I came up to him and grabbed his shirt and asked him what he was, he sat up and wham! He punched me in the face multiple times, and he has a new girlfriend, you might wanna check her out," Dutch laughs weakly.

  I storm to the field, Tommy, Bobby, and Dutch follow me. Daniel is talking with a girl. Bobby and Tommy walk up to her and put their arms around her neck. She pushes their arms off. "Buzz of slime balls!"

  Tommy and Bobby each grab her arms. I confront Daniel and grab his shirt. "Look at Dutch," Daniel looks over at him. "So what,"

  I punch Daniels gut he doesn't even wince. I punch him again harder this time. He cries out and throws a punch at me, hitting my jaw. I sweep his legs and jump on him, holding him down.

  "Stop!" His girlfriend screams. "You're hurting him!"

 "Not a chance," I say. "You don't know what this little twerp has done to us!"

  The girl bites Bobby's hand. He screams then grabs the back of her neck. "She's definitely worse than Ali!"

  I punch Daniels nose, than punch him again and again, over and over again. I move down and punch his stomach till he can't breathe. His girlfriend screams louder seriously hurting my ears. "AH, shut her up!"

  Tommy closes her mouth, muffling her screams.

  I grab Daniels throat. "Don't touch any of them," I point at Tommy, Bobby, and Dutch. "Or your girlfriend gets it!"

  Daniel gulps with difficulty. "Understand?" I say.

  He nods.

  I stand up and grab Daniel and pull him up. Tommy and Bobby let go of his girlfriend she runs to him. I push Daniel hard, making him fall on top of her. We all laugh as Daniel struggles to stand. His girlfriend helps him up. "Hey where's Ali?!" Tommy shouts. "Did she get tired of you stupidity?"

  Daniel shakes his head and runs with his girlfriend.

  Dutch comes up behind me; we all walk back as if nothing happened.

  <><><><>