Second place

After the tournament

"Come on, that's not fair, I got second place!" I say to John.

"Second place? Second place is no place, your awful!" John spat, hovering over me.

"That sucks, I tried!" I shout.

"What did you say?!" John shouts, coming in close to my face.

"I said, I tried!"

"Your nothing, you're just a loser!" John beats down on me.

"You're the loser," I say.

"Oh, I'm the loser, huh?!"

John grabs my trophy and breaks it in half. "Now who's the loser?!" He throws it over the car, it almost hits Dutch but he simply dodges it, sticking a toothpick in his mouth.

"You know you're really sick!" before I could say more he grabs me and pushes his arm against my throat, choking me.

Dutch turns around out of the scenery. Obvious that he doesn't care.

Bobby approaches us. "Hey stop!"

"What are you doing?" Tommy reaches out to help Johnny, John turns on him. "Don't," John says, with total anger elbowing Bobby in the throat hard. Bobby falls against a vehicle, while I pull against John's arm. "How does second place feel now, huh?!"

"He can't breath!" Tommy yells, looking at Johnny's red face.

"Mind your business," John says, squeezing harder.

"Your gonna kill him," Bobby says, standing up.

"You're hurting him, he's sorry ." Tommy approaches us this time, but John pushes him back.

"I ..... can't ..... breath!" I wheeze, grabbing at Johns arms. My lungs start to burn, I felt all the blood rushing to my head. Black spots starting appearing everywhere, the spots were getting larger, and my heart started to beat slower.

Miyagi and Daniel run up to us. My throat started to tighten. "Oi, let him go!" Miyagi says, in his Chinese accent.

"Beat it slope, or your next," John says, angrily.

Next thing I knew I was free, I gasp for breath and fall down along with Tommy and Bobby. They grab my arms. "Hey, you okay man?" They help me up.

I nod, and hear glass suddenly break. I look up and see that John's fist was bleeding and one of the car windows had broken, another crash another bloody fist.

Miyagi grabs the back of John's shirt and holds his hand above his face. "Mercy is for the weak, Enemy deserves no mercy!" he brings his hand down. I wince, but don't hear a scream. I look up and see that Miyagi hadn't hit him.

...