Cobra Kai Dojo

<><><><>

  That night I and my friends decide to walk to the Cobra Dojo to see what was going on there. Dutch walks in first, followed by Tommy, Bobby, and then me. I cross my arms and look at the poster of John screaming with his fists up.

  I watch Dutch punch the dummy in the corner. "Take that Danny boy," he punches him again. "and that!"

  "Is anybody here?" Bobby wonders, looking around.

  I shrug. "It looks like nobody's been here for a while,"

  A man suddenly appears in a corner. His long black hair tied back in a ponytail. "Well, well, the Cobra Kai returned,"

  I look up at him and shake my head. "We're no longer Cobra Kai,"

  "Kreese almost killed Johnny," Bobby speaks up. "Didn't he?"

   "Sure did," Tommy says. "What's your name anyways?"

  "Call me Silver, and Kreese might've almost killed your friend, but he changed since then, you might want to hide."

  Confused, we do as he says, I hide behind a board. Silver leaves the room and Daniel enters the room. "Hello?" his voice echoes throughout the room. "Is anybody here?"

  Silver enters the room, again. "Hey man,"

  "Hey I'm really sorry, ever since you've been training me, my temper has been up. Thanks for everything."  Daniel is about to leave when Silver grabs his shoulder.

  "You were tricked,"

  "What do you mean?" Daniel wonders.

  A guy about twenty enters the room. He seemed to be angry, he walks up to Daniel and pushes him. "You little wimp,"

  "You guys are crazy, just leave me alone!" he runs to the door, when John Kreese shouts and jumps up scaring the crap out of Daniel.

  John scares him up to Silver and the other dude who grabs him and starts punching him over and over again. Mike was his name. I saw him on the newspaper once. I look over at Bobby and seen him wince every time Daniel gets punched.

  "Do you want to see more?" Silver asks as Daniel runs out of the room.

  "I want to see a lot more!" John says.

  "Bring him back," Silver tells Mike, who jumps up and runs outside. A few quiet moments pass and Mike runs into the room, Miyagi the demon enters the room with him.

  Mike loses against Miyagi, then John and Silver turn comes. Silver and John both fly against the glass wall, paint and glass falling down on him. Silver laughs. "That's all you got? You're dead Miyagi,"

Miyagi leaves the room with Daniel. I stand up from behind the board. John catches my eye and smiles. "Well, well, look who came to join us..."

  Bobby, Tommy and Dutch stand out from behind their boards. "Wow, all of them decided to show up,"

  Bobby rolls his eyes and leaves the room, followed by the rest of us. I was the last to leave. John places his hand on my shoulder. "You guys could come back and finish training,"

   I look into the cold eyes of my old Sensei. I shake my head and push his hand away. "I'm not coming back,"

<><><><>