Soccer

<><><><>

  I look over at the cheerleaders. None of them interest me... only Ali. She was looking at a boy. I look over at a thin tall boy playing basketball with some other wimps. I glare at them, and imagine beating their tails.

  Everyone over here was getting ready to play soccer. I look over at Bobby and point at Daniel than I make a fist. He nods and makes the 'OK' sign with his hand. He seemed exited. He groups Tommy and Jimmy together and talks with them. I nudge Dutch. "Hey Bobby's gonna get Daniel," Dutch looks at me and smiles. "This ought to be good,"

I stand there and watch as Daniel kicks the ball. Bobby runs in front of him. "Get him Bobby, get him!"

"You're not going no where, are yuh? You little stupid wimp," Bobby holds out his legs and trips Daniel, then stands up laughing at Daniel. "Have a nice trip?"

  Dutch and I laugh. Daniel stands up and charges at Bobby, holding him down and punching him in the face.

"Coach, look what he's doing, look what he's doing to Bobby!" Tommy says.

The coach grabs Daniel and pulls him off. "Hey nobody hits me, I'm gonna tear your face off!" Bobby screams, trying to tug away from some boys holding him back.

Tommy grabs Daniel's arms as he tries to get at Bobby. "Kill him Bobby, Kill him!"

"OUT!" Coach screams. "Get out, no place on this field for you with this kinda crap!"

"Hey he hooked me man!" Daniel shouts angrily.

"I SAID OUT!" Couch screams.

Everybody stares at Daniel as he walks away. "WHAT'RE YOU LOOKING AT, BACK TO IT!" Coach says, hitting the boys with his towel.

"This school sucks man," Daniel shouts. "It sucks!"

I put a wet, cold, towel over my neck and laugh watching Daniel.

Dutch makes fun of Daniel as he runs towards the basketball players. Bobby comes up to us. "Man he can't just punch me like that!"

I cross my arms. "Don't worry, we'll get him,"

Dutch laughs. "Man, did you see his face?!"

<><><><>