Daniels trouble

<><><><>

Daniel was still upset that Ali broke up with him. .

"Now he knows how it feels to lose someone," Dutch laughs and hits his fist. "That's right,"

"I wonder," I say. "If he's going in the tournament,"

Bobby looks up. "He is,"

I turn on him. "How do you know?"

"He was forced to, by that guy Mike at the Dojo last night," Bobby replies.

"And how do you know this?" I say, getting close to him.

"I saw it," Bobby winces as I lean over him.

I laugh. "Hey man, don't be afraid of me,"

Tommy runs up to us. "Man where have you been?" I wonder. He smiles. "Oh just a little trouble with Daniel," Tommy's forehead was sweating and his mouth was bleeding. He seemed to be trying to hide the blood. I grab the back of his head. "Did he hit you?"

Tommy nods. "But I got him; he looks a lot worse than me,"

I let go of him. "Did you knock him out?"

"No, the coach saw us,"

I roll my eyes. "Whatever, come on guys,"

They all follow me, towards the corner. We sit there, and lean against the wall. Daniel walks past us, trying to be unnoticed. Tommy was right, he did look a lot worse. His head had a large bruise and his cheek was cut.

I gave Tommy a fist bump. "You did it this time man," I say, he smiles.

<><><><>