Skeleton fight

<><><><>

  Me, Bobby, Tommy, and Dutch all get the Skeleton costumes on and paint our faces. We all drive our motorcycles to the dance at this huge building. We all hang out at the opening of a bathroom.

  I look over at Ali who is dressed as a princess. She's beautiful. My stomach turns. Gosh was I hungry. I search my pockets and feel paper and a lighter. . .

  "Hey guys, I'll be right back."

  "Go ahead man,"

  I walk into the bathroom and walk into one of the stalls, then pull out a paper and start twisting it, and then I pull out the lighter, still twisting the paper.

  Somebody knocks on my stall. "Hey man, you almost done?"

 I stand up and lean over the door. "Yeah man, why?"

It was Jimmy. "Me and the guys are gonna be hangin outside the door,"

"Okay," I say. I lean back down and twist it till it was done. I put it in my mouth and bring the lighter to my mouth. A shock spreads through my body, I suddenly felt freezing cold, and everything was cold on my body. I curse loudly, echoing throughout the bathroom.

 I open the door, sputtering and slide across the floor; a spider man costume guy stands there holding out his hand. "Hey Johnny, what's up?!"

  I run past my friends and see a shower guy run outside. I'm gonna kill him!

  "Follow me!" I scream to them. I run, but then trip over someone's leg. We all fall on top of each other, but recover and stand up.

  "Come on!" I scream in rage.

   We all chase Daniel over a fence, he is a slow runner. He climbs over a higher fence. Tommy, Bobby and me all pull him down.

  "You aren't going anywhere," I snarl.

  I hear Tommy laugh like a clown. Daniel pry's from Bobby's grip and runs into Tommy who hits him against his knee. "You little wimp!" he says, pushing him to me.

  "You couldn't leave well enough alone, could you, little twerp?!" I scream, shaking Daniel's collar. "Nah, you had to push it! Now your gonna pay!" I release Daniel and punch him hard in the stomach. Daniel loses his breath and cry's out in pain.

  He try's running away, but runs into Dutch who grabs him. "Whoa, where you goin sweetheart," he holds him, while I kick his face.

  "How 'bout a front kick Johnny!" Tommy shouts.

  I could feel sweat drip down my forehead. I kick Daniel in the chest while the other boys laugh, then I kick his side. Daniel holds the gate his mouth open in pain. He groans and falls to the ground in pain.

  "Get him up!" I demand, ready for the next move. Dutch grabs Daniel and holds him up shaking him roughly.

  "Hey leave him alone man, he's had enough." Bobby cuts in my way.

  "Shut up Bobby!" Dutch screams.

  "Look at him Dutch, he can't even stand up!" Bobby yells, pointing at Daniel, whose face was bloody and sweaty.

  "So what?!" Tommy screams. "That don't mean squat!" Dutch shouts.

  Bobby walks up to me. "Johnny leave him alone man, he's had enough!"

  "I decide when he's had enough man!" I scream in rage.

  "What is wrong with you Johnny!" Bobby shouts.

  "An enemy deserves no mercy," I say.

  "Right!" Dutch shouts.

  "You're crazy man!" Bobby shouts, standing out of my way.

  I get ready to charge at Daniel, but I hit the gate sign, breaking it with my heel. Daniel had been released by the demon: Miyagi.

  "Bobby Tommy get him!" I shout. Both of them punch, but they fail and get kicked and punched. I watch as the rest of them get beat, until I am the last one. The demon Miyagi trips me and hits me in the chest. I cry out and hold my stomach, I groan and watch the demon bring Daniels limp body away.

  "That little twerp, I'm gonna get him again!" I scream in knifing pain.

  The other boys soon recover and help me up. Bobby crosses his arms. "Man that was sick!"

  I glare at him. "An enemy deserves no mercy!" I snarl. "Now say it!" I say struggling to stand.

  Bobby pauses.

  "Come on say it!" Tommy says.

  "Say it!" I shout, grabbing Bobby's collar.

  "An enemy deserves no mercy." Bobby says, looking straight into my eyes.