Chapter 22- Reiner and Bertolt

Start from the beginning

I reach my house after another 5 minutes of walking and realise I should change my clothes. I walk to Azul and feel bad that I'll be going away again after being 3 hours away from her today. I could always ask to bring her? I hope I'm not overstepping the line.

Hey, Lev?

I wait for the reply and grab some clothes. I just change into black skinny jeans and a blue oversized sweater before running my hands through my slightly wet hair before deciding it looked presentable and walking back to my phone. As if on command my phone went off right there.

What's up bright eyes? I blush remembering that's the nickname his friend said he had for me. What was their name? Hanji?

Hey I was wondering....
No
Wait! I was just wondering if its not too much trouble...
No
Hey listteeenn. I was wondering if i could bring Azul to your house i feel bad for leaving her for so long to then go out again?
Oh, sure
Really? Its not too much trouble?
What was my answer brat?
Right right, nobody is allergic to cats right?
Screw them if they are i couldn't care less
Okay thanks Lev you're the best!

I smile as i pick up Azul and stroke her as she purrs into my chest. My phone beeps and i pick it up.

You aren't too bad yourself

I chuckle to myself before putting Azul down and walking upstairs to grab Mikasa's gifts and card. I walk down to see Azul standing waiting for me. Almost as if she knew i was bringing her. "So, am i going to be able to carry you or do you need to go in a box?" She hisses and i giggle picking her up. That was perfect coincidence right there. I Put her in my hoodie pocket and hold underneath. I feel her purr against my hand and grab the bag and walk out of the door.

I'm two hours early but I'm sure lev won't mind. He was practically begging me to not to leave yesterday. I walk through the streets making sure I don't hurt Azul by walking to fast or holding her weirdly. I stop at a small shop and grab a coffee for myself since well... I'm thirsty.

"Actually can i add a tea to that please" The cashier rolls his eyes rudely and turns around talking to the co worker making my drink. "Is that to go sir?" The kinder man says and with a smile to which i return nodding. "Yes thank you" He nods and makes the drink. I overhear the conversation between the two.
"Reiner he was just ordering another drink" The kinder man says.
"Well bertolt he should've said that while he was ordering coffee" Bertolt sighs and turns to making coffee. The Reiner guy turns back to me. "What you looking at?" He says aggressively. I sigh and turn to the bertolt guy who comes back with my drinks. 
"Thank you" I smile and hand him his money. Bertolt smiles and looks at Reiner. 
"Come on, It's Mika's birthday lighten up we are going over later" I feel my head snap up.

"Oh, I apologise for interfering, are you Levi's friends"  They both turn to me and look confused.
"It depends on who's asking" Bertolt looks me up and down. Oh they must think i'm related to Kenny somehow. I stick my arm over  the desk in a friendly way. 
"I'm Eren" I smile. They look like they had a lightbulb moment. 
"Oh! So you are Eren" Reiner says and shakes my hand.
"I'm sorry for my attitude I've had a busy week, I'm Reiner it's nice to meet you Eren" Bertolt smiles at Reiner in a praising way and shakes my hand as well. "Bertolt, it's a pleasure" I smile  at them but a question pops into my head and I chuckle slightly. 
"So how do you know me?" I chuckle and they do as well. 
"Oh believe me we've heard a LOT about you from Levi" Reiner chuckles and I raise an eyebrow. 
"How so?" 
"He was all like 'Guys there is the kid called Eren i met and he's coming over on Mikasa's birthday if any of you are mean to him i swear to everything holy i will' i think i shouldn't repeat the next bit since this shop has people in it but then he gave us info about you but never a picture. But now i at least know who you are before  getting to Levi's" I nod and feel my face heat up.
"R-Right, yeah... well um I've got to get going to Lev's" They both chuckle at my red face and bert looks at me. 
"Why are you going to Levi's this early?" I smile and hold up my bags. 
"To see them! It's Mika's birthday!" I chirp and they shake their heads. 
"We know that but we don't need to go for nearly two more hours" I shrug.
"It's fine he won't care" I smile and hear Azul purring. I forgot she was there! Bertolt smiles and Reiner smirks when i mention he wont mind and I suddenly feel very awkward. 

"W-Well I'll see you guys later!" I smile rubbing the back of my head and waving. They say goodbye and I head out. Wait... The drinks! I walk back in the store to see Bertolt laughing and Reiner holding two drinks. I chuckle nervously before they hand them to me and say bye once again. 
How many friends does Levi have? They all seem very nice though. What number friend am i going to be then. The 104th? I chuckle to myself as i reach his street. I take Azul out of my pocket and hold her in One of the bags i have since i don't have 1000 arms. I walk up to Levi's house and honestly, I love his house. It's really pretty, I'm guessing he inherited it because it looks really expensive...

 It's really pretty, I'm guessing he inherited it because it looks really expensive

I walk up to the front door and put my bag down and knock. I hear an annoyed "Coming" but i hear a squeal.
"Mr Eren!" I turn to see Mikasa in the garden on a swing. I wave and she runs up to me. I put everything down and bend to the ground and she jumps into my arms and i smile and lift her up. 
"Well if it isn't the birthday girl!" 
"If it isn't the brat that came two hours early" I turn to see Levi in the doorway with a stoic expression. I shrug smiling and he picks up my  stuff and we walk inside.